These are 9 new objects with their own custom GUIDs. They are all repositoried to the toy bench from OFB which means you must have open for business for these to show up correctly, otherwise they will flash blue. They can be found for $2 under decorative - sculptures. I also included a collection file in the download :-) this collection file can be placed in your downloads folder or in Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Collections.
All files have been compressed to reduce file size and since they are repo'd, the files are very small! I used random.org to randomize the GUIDs, but there's still a small chance some object out there has the same GUID. Let me know if you find one! Then I'll fix it asap :-)
This is my first time making custom objects, so please let me know if you find any errors!
Not Applicable: None of the above
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 492.7 KB · Downloads: 1,063 · 13th Jul 2021
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)