MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Function Mirror and Non-Mirror Medicine Cabinets
by adeepindigo Posted 30th Jul 2021 at 12:58 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2021 at 3:40 AM by adeepindigo
1 Comments / replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts
Here are four mirrors and two cabinets (three from base game, one from parenthood, one from cats and dogs) designed to also be storage. Simple yet functional! You shouldn't actually need the packs they originally came from to use them... This was a request to store the paraphernalia that comes with some of my mods but these felt like a general use items so I'm posting them on their own.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 1 GPs
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.04 MB · Downloads: 692 · 30th Jul 2021
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.