Custom University Electives v.1.1a
Uploaded 15th Oct 2021 at 3:48 PM · Updated 23rd Nov 2021 at 4:31 PM by andiberlin
The mod works with the game version 1.81 (Nov. 2, 2021). No update is necessary.
What does the mod do?
I like it when different mods don't stay isolated but are integrated into the common gameplay. This mod adds a few new elective courses in the universities, so that custom skills from various mods are also integrated. The courses are only shown to you if you have the appropriate mods. The mod is fully compatible with the Mod University Custom Degrees by Zero. Only the Sims 4 Discover University expansion pack is required. The other packages or mods are optional. The semester fees are the same as the courses available in the game. Each course ends with either an exam or a written coursework. I didn't do any presentations.
So use this mod at your own risk!
The following skills are currently available:
|Course Skill||Britechester Course||Foxbury Course||Pack/Mod required|
|Juice Fizzing*||Drink Manufacturing||Brewing and Beverage Technology||Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle|
|Retail Sales**||Retail Management & Marketing||Retail Sales Management||Sims 4: Get To Work|
|Dairy Production||Dairy Production and Management||Dairy Production and Technology||Dairy Production|
|Pottery||Product Design in Ceramics||Ceramic Design||Functional Pottery Wheel|
|Religion||Theology and Religion||Philosophy, Science and Religion||Rambunctious Religions|
|Sexpertise||Gender and Sexual Education||Sex and Human Sexuality||Wicked Whims|
|Swimming||Swimming Lessons||Swimming & Aquatics||Realistic Swimming|
|Simlish||Simlish for International Students||Simlish for International Students||Language Barriers|
|Simlish||Simlish Language, Literatures and Cultures||Business Simlish||Language Barriers|
|Windenburgish||Windenburgish for Beginners||Windenburgish for Beginners||Language Barriers|
|Toki Sulani||Toki Sulani for Beginners||Toki Sulani for Beginners||Language Barriers|
|Komorebigo||Komorebigo for Beginners||Komorebigo for Beginners||Language Barriers|
|Selvadoradian||Selvadoradian for Beginners||Selvadoradian for Beginners||Language Barriers|
*There was no elective course in the game that supported the "Juice Fizzing" skill.
**With the elective course for the "Retail Sales" hidden skill, this skill is also made visible.
I've only done a few new elective courses here. If you like this mod, I can add more courses. Asks and leaves comments!
- I added the strings in EN, DE, RU and ES.
- French translation from Google is also added by me.
- Chinese translation by GreenOnionC (an update is necessary)
- All other languages have strings in English.
How to install this mod?
- Extract all files from the archive!
- Copy the *.package File into you Sims 4 Mods Folder!
- Path: Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
- Please make sure to delete the old version of the mod!
Possible compatibility problems
The mod is currently compatible with the Mod University Custom Degrees by Zero. If Zero adds new custom courses, I have to update my mod as well.
If you like my mods and you want to support their further development, support me on my Patreon page! Thanks very much!
By the way, you will also find some other mods there!
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 104.9 KB · Downloads: 4,047 · 1st Nov 2021
|104.9 KB||4,047||1st Nov 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
- Do NOT Re-upload my mods to your website/blog, without asking for permission first!
- If you intend to reupload make sure to post a DIRECT link to the appropriate MTS thread.
- Feel free to leave requests however don't expect me to complete them.
If you like my mods and you want to support their further development, support me on my Patreon page!
Thanks very much! By the way, you will also find some other mods there!
You can find a detailed description of all mods and their functionality on my website: