Seasons themed recolours for functional roller blinds
I made these really with nurseries, children's and teens rooms in mind but use them anywhere. Can be placed inside the window with snap off or fitted to walls as they reach to the floor on most windows but just shy on full wall windows (see pictured). Made with extracted in game icons.
All four seasons represented:
Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn
CREDITED : Eddysims for some icons - https://eddysims.tumblr.com/post/185733520054
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a multi-part download:
NO MESHES INCLUDED
please download original files (both diagonal and straight) from link below, it is the last item and the plain jade one is needed.
"These curtains and blinds are all modified to open and close. They can be put on auto, so they open just after 7am and close just after 7pm, or you can use their menu to tell them to stay open all the time or closed all the time." - Simlogical
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 191.3 KB · Downloads: 71 · 7th Dec 2021
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.