Dragonglow, a cove with legends of dragons
► Map type: Cove with some loadable beaches
► Landscaping: Bayview into hills and inlet lagoon with a bridge
► City Mapping: Center and coastal
► Playability: Visible area with default camera.
► Map geography: 65% Earthy / 45% Water.
► Ground level: Sea level Flat.
► Neighborhood size: Medium
► Habitable zonning: Flattened majority.
► Town growth: Uptown, midtown or downland.
► Roads extension: Mixed ways
► Terrain covered by roads: 25%.
► Functionality: All kind of hood or subhood type. Especially for suburb, or far land for vacation on every terraintype.
I didn't need a village too big for my game but if you want to add more roads or want a change set me this task, feel free of it and so enjoy!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 9 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 749.5 KB · Downloads: 126 · 23rd Dec 2021
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads