Abstract Painting (sets of 3) - Recolour of Nightlife's Route 66
Found in Decorative>Wall Hangings in the buy catalog
Route 66 (NL)
Each file includes 3 painting/pkg files and a jpg.
You need in order for these to show up in your game. Available here: https://modthesims.info/download.php?c=1&t=92541
Made with/Thanks to SimPE:
Also thanks to Simlili for their list of paintings/info: https://simlili.livejournal.com/12792.html
Original art can be found here by searching the names of the paintings:
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.37 MB · Downloads: 1,301 · 23rd Mar 2022
Size: 2.61 MB · Downloads: 1,315 · 23rd Mar 2022
Size: 2.13 MB · Downloads: 1,245 · 23rd Mar 2022
Size: 2.13 MB · Downloads: 1,218 · 23rd Mar 2022
Size: 1.99 MB · Downloads: 1,220 · 23rd Mar 2022
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)