The Basket Experience | Pet Basket Recolours
I did another thing.
“The Basket Experience,” basket in my usual 14 rainbowy recolours, on two different coloured wicker basket frames! One light frame, one dark. So 28 recolours all up - 14 on each frame.
I also made a brown frame, but I couldn’t get it as authentically brown as I wanted (tinged red too much) so I haven’t included it.
The basket can be found in Buy Mode > Miscellaneous > Pets for §242 (A very specific number, I know o.O)
As this is a Maxis recolour, no mesh is required for these to work in-game.
Pets is required!
A swatch is included in the .rar and every file is labeled descriptively & according to said swatch
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
[hmcb96] Pet Basket Recolours.rar
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 340 · 14th Aug 2022
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.