Hair adeDarma Riri 3to2 retexture
Sul-Sul Simmer, I want to share a retexture by Julie J, a conversion from the sims 3 to the sims 2, the original meshe only has the blonde tone, so I decided to give it an own texture in different tones and in its corresponding color.
This hair is only available for the female gender, the age is from childhood to old age.
The shades of the hair are black, brown, blond and red hair, the version for elder there are 2 shades, but they are the same tone. Each shade is a little different variety.
Red hair: there are 3 shades
Blond: there are 2 shades
Brown: There is one shade
Black: There are 2 shades
is available for all clothing categories
It is compressed and grouped into a single package.
Meshe By Julie J
Hair Style: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
adeDarma Riri 3to2 recolor by Osmo95.rar
Size: 7.68 MB · Downloads: 355 · 10th Aug 2022
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)