Gnomes Stop Dropping Seed Packets!
Upon request I've added a different version that places the seed packets in the household inventory instead of preventing them from spawning.
I got tired of picking up seed packets during Harvestfest so here is a simple mod that prevents the gnomes from dropping them. There are now two versions, one which places them in the household inventory instead of on the floor and the other completely prevents the seed packets spawning at all.
This mod only overrides one resource so should not cause many conflicts.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| This version places seed packets in the household inventory instead of on the floor.
Size: 1.0 KB · Downloads: 706 · 13th Aug 2022
| This version removes seed packets from spawning completely.
Size: 849 Bytes · Downloads: 994 · 10th Aug 2022
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)