Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 3:57 AM Last edited by UyTheo : 10th Apr 2020 at 4:11 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Inteen - Same Sex Pregnancy - Question
So I want same-sex pregnancy and I know of TwoJeff's Preg For All Mod but it says that it's incompatible with inteen and that it has a flavor pak. I have Ultimate Collection and use the AL Inteen version, which when I look at the flavor paks none are dealing with same-sex pregnancy, so my question is, is in built-into the last Inteen version or was it completely removed?

I have a couple I really want to have a bio kid of (Be interesting for the story in my head of them (they have 2 alien children so I think maybe the dad who carried them now can carry human babies to in the story-version)) and I could use simblender but I'd rather have them woohoo so it doesn't feel cheaty. I have ACR, if that might be conflicting but I don't think it does. I can't find really much on this so I'd appreciate any and all help

Update - I downloaded the freetime pak file for inteen and it has the same-sex pak, while the AL/UC one does not. Should I try running with the freetime same-sex pak?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 12:33 AM
I definitely wouldn't use the freetime version - you should always use the latest. I see what you mean about the latest inteen download not containing the same sex pregnancy flavour pak though, that is very strange but lucky for you I still have a copy of it. You can get it here. I have no idea why the inteen-UC download does not have that pak on the Simbology page, when I downloaded it years ago, it definitely had it and it is different to the Freetime version (slight size difference and last modified date is about a year later).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 3:08 AM
Thank you so so much!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDarkLady
I definitely wouldn't use the freetime version - you should always use the latest. I see what you mean about the latest inteen download not containing the same sex pregnancy flavour pak though, that is very strange but lucky for you I still have a copy of it. You can get it here. I have no idea why the inteen-UC download does not have that pak on the Simbology page, when I downloaded it years ago, it definitely had it and it is different to the Freetime version (slight size difference and last modified date is about a year later).

Any chance you could reupload this? The link has expired and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 8:08 PM
It definitely was part of the AL flavor pack of Inteen at some point, beause I had it, too (it's dated to 2009). Simfileshare is being annoying at the moment so it could be you run into a wall or two, but hopefully the file is small enough to not be a problem: https://simfileshare.net/download/2166855/
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 8:43 PM
Interestingly, the "Final19ApartmentLife_UC" version of InTeen no longer references SameSexPregnancy. There is no Flavor Pak for it and it isn't mentioned in the documentation at all. (Files are dated 10/19/2017.)

But the "Final19cApartmentLife" version (files dated 01/26/2009) has that FlavorPak and it is explained in the documentation. There are several other FlavorPaks (e.g. ILoveKittens, NoTeenJobsForElders, RiskyGoOut) that are there in that AL version that were not carried forward to the AL_UC version with no explanations given and no mention of them ever existing or of being discontinued in the AL_UC documentation. Very strange indeed.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 8:46 PM
Thanks a bunch!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 9:28 PM
Seeing as there's technically no difference between the UC and (everything up to M&G) in which mods you have, I don't think it would matter much. Perhaps best to go for one of the versions, though (either the 2009 version or the 2017 version) because there could be updates in the newer version that aren't compatible with the old version.

It could be the file was removed because there is some other mod that works better, and it's been referenced in a post somewhere, but is now gone. I don't know.