Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:19 AM
Oh does it? I don't use it myself so I didn't know.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:33 AM
Actually I am unobservant...(it's the sleep deprivation)...there appears to have been an update to the male penis and so now it does not conflict with the female penis. Sweet
Mad Poster
#28 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:50 AM
Hmm, sexysims seems to think I am logged out, and I can't convince it otherwise.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:00 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:11 AM
Does anyone know of any masculine clothes for elder trans men?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyleSnake
Does anyone know of any masculine clothes for elder trans men?

The closest I know of are some of this set, but they're more "butch" styles for cis women, at least that's how they look to me. YMMV. I am not a trans man and am therefore unqualified to comment on how a trans man "should" look or would want to look.

I also found more pride flag clothing, for those who are interested (does include trans pride designs).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:21 AM
Well trans men can look however they want to of course just like anyone else. I guess meant masculine clothes for the female sim frame (but I don't like calling trans guys "female," even pixelated ones). Those are both awesome links. I'll be adding them to the list in the morning (it's 12:30 am here... dang sleep deprivation). Thanks for the contributions!

Rainy Blackwood especially thanks you for finding more flannel for him to wear when he becomes an old man... haha!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:34 AM
I found some pants for elders. They're default replacements, but I think they look better than the originals and similar enough to replace.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:34 AM
Yeah of course sorry I just thought I remembered the clothes in that set as being a bit more masculine than they are. But I'm glad Rainy Blackwood found some things he'll like! I know the selection is pretty limited, especially for elders. I might be able to dig up a few more masculine styles if I really put some effort into it.

I found some pants for elders. They're default replacements, but I think they look better than the originals and similar enough to replace.

OMG, those look amazing! I might have to put those into my game right now (it's always bugged me how most of the Maxis tops don't fit with those darn pants... grr).
Mad Poster
#35 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 7:50 AM Last edited by Charity : 24th Oct 2018 at 8:05 AM.
If people are going to link my crossdressing stuff then I'll add the last two missed ones. XD

http://www.modthesims.info/d/606492
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=515712

Not sure if this one really counts.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=603718

Does this count as crossdressing for male cats? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=603898 Ok, now I'm being silly. XD

Edit: Not mine, but I love this FtM dress conversion. Adult Male, page 5.

http://sims-islands.but.jp/2008/index2.html

There's more stuff in there too, but it has breasts so I haven't tried it (My sims live in a world where no one gets born into the wrong gender or has an unwanted baby etc., unlike in RL, so my dress wearing males are all crossdressers).

I cannot find where I downloaded the formal suits and tuxes I have for females, but I found this.

https://trappingit.livejournal.com/57573.html
Alchemist
#36 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 8:52 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 24th Oct 2018 at 10:43 AM.
On the topic of percentages and randomly assigning-- when I wanted a hood to have a strong LGBT community, I created a bar with an InSim personality adjuster in it and any random sims who walked in there were given various degrees of gender and sexuality bendiness. That was fun and, along with adjusting certain playable sims who seemed to lean one way or another, it resulted in a very organic feeling community to me. I like having some of the townies and playables autonomously forming attractions and relationships that I didn't plan and I like not really knowing which sims have which feelings so I can discover them as I play.

Can I ask which pronoun references you'd like changed? I edit my careers to use second person because I like it better and it eliminates the differently gendered text.

Thanks for all the great links everyone. It's wonderful when someone organizes categories of downloads for us.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 9:25 AM
[Disclaimer: I know some people don't like trans people and don't play trans characters. If you are one of those people, please move on. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" ...thanks!]

I know a lot of LGBT+ people who like to play the sims. I myself am trans and play the sims 2 practically all the time (it’s a problem tbh...) But I love to play with trans sims! Trans sims are fun. But Maxis made it difficult to play with trans sims in the Sims 2. Fear not: modders all over the sims 2 community have made bunches of mods for the cool trans sims! I have compiled the ones I regularly use and recommend here.

Mods for all the Cool Trans Sims to Use

For Lovely Trans Lady Sims

Clothes:

Hair:

For Dashing Trans Men

Clothes:

Hair (including facial hair):

Please, please, please message me or post in this thread with more links to trans sims 2 content, especially if you know of anything specifically for nonbinary sims, like using gender neutral pronouns or anything like that. Thank you!

Dude, I am not gay but I tried to make one sim in my neighbourhood gay to have diversity but he just won't fall in love with anyone. Can you help me? And no offense but I kinda laughed at the penis mod that you linked. I didn't know that there was such a thing.

Are you a contestant on Papa Chet's Pizza Pandemonium?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
My sims live in a world where no one gets born into the wrong gender...

In my world, there is no oppression, so there's no gender binary, patriarchy, or gender roles (and no sexism or racism or classism). Any sim can wear whatever they or use whatever pronouns they want with no stigma.

Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Can I ask which pronoun references you'd like changed?

I want an option to choose which pronouns refer to which sim. So maybe something like you click on the Sim, select Adjust...\Pronouns\ [He/him] [She/her] [They/them]\

Does that make sense?

Quote: Originally posted by Chet R. Chase
...he just won't fall in love with anyone. Can you help me?

I believe you're looking for the Sims 2 Help forum, but I'll help you anyways. Just have him check out all the guys he meets, and have him flirt\charm them until they like each other. Or you could enable testingcheats and then shift click on the object of your sim's desire and choose Make My Contact (it might not be exactly that phrase) over and over again and then have them kiss.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:16 PM
Oh! This thread is perfect, I'm going to crosspost a question here that I wrote on the Stupid/Random Questions board ^^;

Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
Say I have a male-born sim who I want to portray as transgender. If I set their gender flags as female, will they grow up into a female body? I'm perfectly content with the sim just being able to use the appropriate bathroom, but it would be super cool if they did grow up to be 'female', especially as then I can say teens are 'pre-op' and adults are 'post-op'

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Forum Resident
#40 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:42 PM
I want an option to choose which pronouns refer to which sim. So maybe something like you click on the Sim, select Adjust...\Pronouns\ [He/him] [She/her] [They/them]\

Does that make sense?

I think they meant where are you seeing the pronoun usage in-game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:14 PM
@didyouevenmakeasound setting the sim's gender flag does not change their appearance or body shape or what clothes/hair they qualify to wear. It only changes their gender in terms of he code itself. So it will change the sim's voice, pronouns in game, bathroom door, and what sims are attracted to your sim.

For example, I have a sim who was "born a girl." In the RCC, I select "treat as M." Now that sim is what we would call in real life a "pre-op" trans man. The sim will still have a "female" body (hips, breasts, etc), and be presented with the female clothes and hair options, but he will have a male voice, go into male restrooms, and men who are attracted to him will be gay and women who are attracted to him will be straight. Make sense?

@inspiredzone @Sunrader oh in that case, everywhere the game uses pronouns. In the job chance cards, in some pop ups, etc.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:20 PM
@didyouevenmakeasound setting the sim's gender flag does not change their appearance or body shape or what clothes/hair they qualify to wear. It only changes their gender in terms of he code itself. So it will change the sim's voice, pronouns in game, bathroom door, and what sims are attracted to your sim.

For example, I have a sim who was "born a girl." In the RCC, I select "treat as M." Now that sim is what we would call in real life a "pre-op" trans man. The sim will still have a "female" body (hips, breasts, etc), and be presented with the female clothes and hair options, but he will have a male voice, go into male restrooms, and men who are attracted to him will be gay and women who are attracted to him will be straight. Make sense?

Ah, thanks. I thought I'd read somewhere that changing the gender flag would cause a sim to age into the 'correct' gender, body and all. I knew it'd change the rest of it.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:54 PM
Nope. To change a sims physical body I think you have to use something called Sim Surgery, but I have no idea how that works.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:55 PM
A cool mod someone could make would be a memory for "started transition" or "got gender confirmation surgery" and it would be a happy memory. Maybe. I have no clue how it would get set off, but I think it would be nice to have.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:51 PM
A cool mod someone could make would be a memory for "started transition" or "got gender confirmation surgery" and it would be a happy memory. Maybe. I have no clue how it would get set off, but I think it would be nice to have.

I think it would probably work best to have it manually added by the player, unless there was some kind of in-game way to get gender confirmation surgery. I don't use custom memories myself, but there are quite a few out there floating around in Sims 2 internet land. Actually...now that I think about it, would it be possible to have some sort of modded object in the game that would change the sim's body frame? I know there are skin-changing vials available. I wonder if it would be possible to have a modded "potion" bottle that a sim could drink and it would just magically transform their body...
Mad Poster
#46 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 7:15 PM
I don't think that's possible, but there might be an existing object that has an animation of something that would work (or alternatively a custom problem that uses the animation from the other transformation potions). I was thinking maybe the plastic surgery machine (or a clone thereof), but I have never used it before. Then, after you used the object (which has no effect on than the animation and the memory) you could do whatever hacky thing you want to do to transition them (change their gender, or their hair or their clothes or their penis or whatever).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 8:18 PM
Yes @kestrellyn that's exactly what I was thinking of... someone could add transgender-specific options to the plastic surgery machine (which I didn't even know was a thing)
Mad Poster
#48 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 8:26 PM
I think it's the career reward for the entertainment career, it lets you change your sims face? Like I said I have never used it, so I don't know if it is suitable.

Edit: looking up videos of it it is really obviously just about the face, so maybe not. But maybe the potion idea?
Mad Poster
#49 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 8:30 PM
I don't think it would work so well because the animation for it involves the Sim sticking their face into it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 9:55 PM
I like the potion idea. Maybe it could use the same animation as the Elixir of Life, and then open a plastic surgery menu? And then once it's done, the sim could get the positive memory of transitioning
Page 2 of 4