Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 9:25 AM Last edited by burningfields01 : 25th Nov 2020 at 9:51 PM.
WCIF Hals's TS4 CC?
I've searched the internet high and low for Hal's CC for Sims 4, but the closest I've come is a buttload of Sims 3 cc instead. I've been desperately looking, but I've only ended up at the same 404 errors and not found content . I would be so happy if someone has the cc somewhere! Thank you~

Since there's apparently not enough information for some people;
It appears they may have also went by HA2D
They had a wix - halsarchive.wix.com
They had a tumbr - ha2d.tumblr.com
I was most specifically looking for their hair 02M and 05, but was also just trying to see what other cc they had since I like most of their works.

Thank you so much for the user below Saku12 who shared the SFS that has Hal's Sims 4 CC!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 2:46 PM
This is not enough info for most people to be able to help.

Does this creator have a longer name or have they used other names? Does/did their website have a name, or a URL you remember or can find (even if dead), or what hosting sites did they use (and under what names/URLs)? What kind of content did they make? Are there specific items you want, or want the most, or at least can provide the creator's name for so that someone could use that info to search? Do you have any relevant links? (Broken links, and working links that *lead* to broken links, are always better than nothing and frequently vital tools in finding hard to find CC.) Pictures? (The creator's own preview images are the best, but other pictures can be helpful too -- I'm a search engine and archive CC finder, other people find stuff by recognizing it from their game, putting it on a Sim or lot, and using S4TI to identify it, etc.) Three letters and the fact that they also made TS3 stuff just isn't very much to go on.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 7:35 PM
Everyone asks about this creator, it seems that the search engine doesn't like it because never shows those posts </3
https://simfileshare.net/folder/31135/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
Everyone asks about this creator, it seems that the search engine doesn't like it because never shows those posts </3
https://simfileshare.net/folder/31135/

Thank you so much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cidira
This is not enough info for most people to be able to help.

Does this creator have a longer name or have they used other names? Does/did their website have a name, or a URL you remember or can find (even if dead), or what hosting sites did they use (and under what names/URLs)? What kind of content did they make? Are there specific items you want, or want the most, or at least can provide the creator's name for so that someone could use that info to search? Do you have any relevant links? (Broken links, and working links that *lead* to broken links, are always better than nothing and frequently vital tools in finding hard to find CC.) Pictures? (The creator's own preview images are the best, but other pictures can be helpful too -- I'm a search engine and archive CC finder, other people find stuff by recognizing it from their game, putting it on a Sim or lot, and using S4TI to identify it, etc.) Three letters and the fact that they also made TS3 stuff just isn't very much to go on.

updated the post for future reference, but it appears someone knows what I was asking about and provided a link!