Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 9:06 AM
Kinda disappointed the crafting/handiness aspiration is apparently a part of the EP, not free patch after all.

I've got no time right now to seriously play and try all the new features/stumble upon new bugs, but I loaded and played a little one of my old saves, I disabled the new build mode effects, just to be sure, nothing horrible happened so far.

(As usually people post in those threads only if something spectacular happens...)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 12:05 PM
Boy, it was nice reading all the new discoveries (both good and bad) in their game since the update. Wish I could join in the fun.
Right after I got the update my game crashed to the desktop. Fortunately I learned a long time ago to backup everything and remove the CC and mods before accepting an update.
Can't get Origin to re-do the update.
Don't know what else to do.
Can't play anymore.
Scholar
#28 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Anyone know the point in tagging a object in your inventory as favourite? Other than a heart decoration on the corner of the thumbnail. I can't find any filter to browse my inventory by favourites.

The favorite filter is it's own box at the top of the filters.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dikosay
Boy, it was nice reading all the new discoveries (both good and bad) in their game since the update. Wish I could join in the fun.
Right after I got the update my game crashed to the desktop. Fortunately I learned a long time ago to backup everything and remove the CC and mods before accepting an update.
Can't get Origin to re-do the update.
Don't know what else to do.
Can't play anymore.

Please Me Too this
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...ash/m-p/9167461
Mad Poster
#30 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 5:05 PM
Collecting water is actually pretty easy and it’s good that you don’t require rain at all. You can get about 4-5% very few in games hours by collecting on something to give you water.

However, there’s no way to get electricity. I also wish some items would reduce electric bills. For example - there’s a decorative power generator that came with Get To Work. That doesn’t generate power and reduce electric bills for some reason. I like how much detail they added, but that extra little detail would go a long way and it’s such a small change.

Something like that should also be horrible for the environment.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 1:11 PM
There's an update today that claims to fix both crash on loading old saves and the game crash on world screen.
Scholar
#32 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 5:36 AM
I know rototing around causing adults/kids to miss work/school. But this got much worse.

Visit a household during school hours, I find all their kids are home too. Tried another sim, different household, kids are home there too

If school has now got this unimportant, why does the game a school system at all
Field Researcher
#33 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 11:15 AM Last edited by ac220 : 7th Jun 2020 at 11:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Alright some of the MAC makeup looks absolutely awful. I saw people making fun of it online. I think there's about 5 eye makeups and about 3 of them are not usable because they're either weird af or super badly done lol. BUT the lipsticks are beautiful, and it was about time we get new blushes (we spent like 5 years with ONE usable blush !!!), though some colours are very off if your sim has a lighter skintone.

Yea, even people who tend to give EA the benefit of the doubt saw those eye looks and visibly went "Huh? That's the best MAC could do?" The rest is genuinely nice additions, though.
Page 2 of 2