Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 3:56 PM
I made four teen "models" and had them pose in groups

The most playful of the four, Paris (left) and Lyla (right)

And then, there' the serious "models," Elle (left) and Cassie (right)

Group photo! Luckily they were all smiles!
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 5:58 AM

Twins Leontine and Chantilly Burb chill out on the family swingset.

A closeup of Leontine. I don't have one for Chantilly yet, because her glasses were doing all kinds of strange things and blocking her eyes in every shot.
Theorist
#53 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 2:24 AM
Groupshot of the teens attending PRN's EEPS

From left to right:
Violette Dorval (14), Bernard and his twin sister Bianca (13), Fleur, her twin sister Fanny Ranger-Wong and Kia Brussiel (15).
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:36 AM
Here is my new teen sim, Latvia Nunavutte. He's blind in both of his eyes; bad cycling accident~...
Now this is just my opinion, -and the fact he's my baby- but isn't he just...so....HUGGABLE?! I was actually making his baby sister, Liechtenstein, when I noticed how cute she was as a girl...So I made another sims looking similar to her and...Viola! The outcome is Latvia!

...Where do I come up with these things...?

Screenshots
Banned
#55 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 12:04 AM
Amelia Braceman, a custom townie in my primary neighbourhood:

Field Researcher
#56 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:52 AM
This is Elliot, the son of 2 of my ex-asylum randoms...rather good genes for randoms I think

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 9th May 2011 at 2:11 AM

Field Researcher
#58 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:02 PM

Twins Allen & Alexander Pierson
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th May 2011 at 2:10 AM
Elizabeth Higgins
As a teen, she looks just like her deceased mother Terra.

We can talk about the streetlights.
Instructor
#60 Old 21st May 2011 at 8:13 PM Last edited by dieKristina : 15th Dec 2011 at 2:25 PM. Reason: to many pictures, sorry...
Here are some teens, who are part of the second generation of my newstarted hood:

Amelia Lindner:

Jimmy Martin:

Richard Lieb:

Pamela Ytter:
Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd May 2011 at 1:17 AM
Lark

Test Subject
#62 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:54 PM
My current favorite in game spawns: Oliver, Trina and Connor

Mad Poster
#63 Old 30th May 2011 at 6:35 PM
A couple born-in-game Sims, Katherine Roseland (daughter of Cyd and Tara [Kat]) Roseland, with her boyfriend Malcolm Landgraab V:

Currently I'm playing a custom 'hood and using Sims from the Sim Bin.
Inventor
#64 Old 31st May 2011 at 8:27 AM
A few pictures of the teenagers in my Medieval 'hood -- No girls, sad for them.

Christian lives in a fisherman household.

And a random picture. P:

Henry's family are primarily gardeners. This is him with his younger sister, Thea.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 6:21 PM
Bracken Pons, daughter of Sharla Ottomas and former paperboy, River. She has the Ottomas nose, but it looks good on her!

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 11:08 PM
Matthew Hughes, visiting some family robots.

And his brother, Colin.

Mad Poster
#67 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:39 PM
I gotta wonder where Colin is thinking of sticking that finger...

Dominic Moiselle aged to teen in Platinum, having just made BFF with Honey Beare, the little girl who some of you may recall dancing with him in the Child thread. When I loaded FreeTime I discovered that his OTH is Music and Dance, so that suits. But right now he's just a little mind-boggled at the size of his hands.

He's mostly grown into his face, but I see his mother's overly-square jawline (I was playing in CAS when I made her and didn't realize how weird those jaws looked till I started playing her) still makes him look like he's got bolts holding his head on from certain angles.

Down the street, his other dance partner, new Romance teen Theodora Ottomas, is visiting the Hawkins girls and apparently giving their parents some attitude.

I expect she's miffed because she went there hoping to learn some racy secrets, given the Hawkins reputation. She tried desperately to flirt with her older neighbor, Gerry Mander, the other day and never quite brought it off. (I had some timing issues with his autonomous actions. He came home with one of her brothers and seemed to want to do anything else but talk to her.)

And here we see the reason he's not interested: Sparrow Hawkins. She's been busy raising her little sisters and putting off deciding who of her numerous teen followers to favor, but now the twins are teens and Gerry, bless him, went for broke at the skating rink the other night and autonomously grabbed her butt. She went with it, accepted his invitation to Red's Diner, and is seriously considering allowing him to go steady with her.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 5:13 PM
Default Mine
Heres mine
[IMG]C:\Users\ayrton\Pictures\The immortals season 1 Evermore POSTER 1.jpg[/IMG]
With Drina, Damen, Miles, Sabine, Haven, Riley and Ever
Inventor
#69 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 9:04 AM
Cameron Witts from my legacy 'hood; A lonely outcast who lives with his Mother and his criminal Uncle who sleeps out the back in a tent lol.
Here's Cam at the playground at night being a loner:

With his new girlfriend, Rebecca, another loner who lives with her Dad and younger twin brothers.

Their first kiss. ^^
Test Subject
#70 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 10:14 AM
Jazmine

Inventor
#71 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 10:49 AM
Rebecca Cromley:
Mad Poster
#72 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 6:25 PM
Jeremiah Gavigan quickly checks his breath before his first date ever.

He's really nervous but hey, he has known Marsha Hawkins his whole life. And of course she isn't nervous a bit, even though he's a day older.

And she knows what she's doing whether he does or not, which in the event, makes things easy. She wouldn't have said yes if she hadn't liked him that way, after all.

And by the end of the evening, he's flying!

I'd never had teen-agers make out on a couch before - I had no idea they jumped so high! But she's well-braced to catch him.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#73 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 12:32 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is Mallory Wade, my 2nd generation legacy heir. She rolled romance aspiration and is currently pregnant with Goopy GilsCarbo's baby. Yeesh.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 12:23 PM Last edited by Croutonian : 29th Jun 2011 at 12:45 PM.
Gabriella O'Mackey

Gallagher Newson became a lil obsessed with Frankie Ottomas at a friends party. He just wouldn't leave her alone, no matter how many times she told him to back off!

Field Researcher
#75 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:01 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's Alicia Wade, a 3rd generation legacy spare. I really like her, though, so I'm keeping her around for a while.
Page 3 of 36