Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:08 AM
Default September
Another one of my entry This one is for September!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:14 AM
I've got a question : Must I post where I got the CC used in my 2 pics for the contest ? (so judges can see it's only free CC)
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 11:52 AM
Default October
Here is october

Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 1:29 PM
June

Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 2:14 PM
September

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amylet
I've got a question : Must I post where I got the CC used in my 2 pics for the contest ? (so judges can see it's only free CC)

No, I don't think you need to credit it now. But if someone says "Hey that's...[pay content]" and it's not, just know where you got it and be able to link to it. I'll trust you to be honest.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
No, I don't think you need to credit it now. But if someone says "Hey that's...[pay content]" and it's not, just know where you got it and be able to link to it. I'll trust you to be honest.

Thank you.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:30 PM Last edited by Miuki : 11th Dec 2011 at 6:04 PM.
Default December
Hello everyone,
here's my first entry.

Updated. Sorry, forgot to tick "not to resize", while uploading.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:34 PM
Miuki, your picture is 800x600. Not sure if it's because it's just that size or if your image host did it. If it's the latter, try modyourpanties. Once it's been updated to the correct size, I'll add it to the table.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 7:04 PM
Does this need to be based on a Northern Hemisphere year? For example, in the South December/January are our hot months and a beach party would be more likely in December with snow, etc. in July.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 7:22 PM
Fira - You may only enter 2 months. You can post your third and any other pictures in the chat thread.

MandySA3 - The rules state that, yes, it does need to be based on Northern hemisphere weather.

Test Subject
#62 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:21 PM
Default June
June

So sorry that I can't do to draw a sun in photoshop >_<
Field Researcher
#63 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:54 PM
Default July

This vacation was not relaxing, but surely educational.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Mad Poster
#64 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 9:04 PM
December. (We can enter 2 separate months, right?)

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#65 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 11:02 PM
Default July

This is my entry for July. I love everyone's pictures!
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:16 AM
Default December
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 5:16 AM
heaven, sorry. I didn't know
Theorist
#68 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:37 PM Last edited by vhanster : 15th Dec 2011 at 3:20 AM.
September

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#69 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 6:21 PM
Remember, for those of you who are getting blurry or crunchy photos, try the print screen option instead of C-key. I will allow you to repost the pictures if you get a crisper image as long as the scene is pretty much the same as before.

retired moderator
#70 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 7:52 PM
Default beeps' entry (May)
May

It's final exam time at Sim State University for Tony Troii... isn't college fun?!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 1:45 AM
Here's my entry for December. I'm new at this, so be kind guys! Maybe I'll do another month...

Annabelle was just too cute. XD
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 2:53 AM
LuvSims2011 - Please enter your picture in image tags rather than as an attachment.

Forum Resident
#73 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 4:47 AM
Default My Entry for December
Test Subject
#74 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 7:08 AM
Default Hello~
I decided to try entering this contert! This is my entry for december:

What's better than having your family close at Chirstmas time? <3
Test Subject
#75 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 9:01 AM Last edited by hogwartsjedi : 13th Dec 2011 at 9:12 AM.
December: Uncle Drosselmeyer telling Clara the story of the Nutcracker!

(...not quite sure how to make it not auto-resize, hope that's not a problem?)

Page 3 of 8