Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 8:02 PM Last edited by sims3isfun : 7th Nov 2014 at 3:28 PM.
December (edited)

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 12:59 AM
Enjoying the falling leaves of Autumn
September
The other one
#28 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:09 AM
There was quite a few entries to go through and it’s late where I am so if I’ve missed someone or sleepily goofed up an entry, please feel free to shout at me to fix it

@Toxi, @IrishA03, @Nemiga, @mixa97sr, @Lizardlover112, @Peterskywalker! (December only) and @Marbi thank-you all for your entries, you’ve been added to the table.

@kadience , your image is ever so slightly off at 998 x 751px. I think since it’s so close we could accept it as it is on the understanding that if it wins a spot on the calendar, it may end up ever so slightly distorted as it will be resized to fit 1000 x 700px. Please comment below if you’re happy with this or if you want to change it. I haven’t added you to the table yet.

@sims3isfun , your image is showing as 1024 x 768. All entries should be 1000 x 750px. I have not added you to the table.

@Peterskywalker! , your last image is really dark. I just want to check if that’s photoshopped that way on purpose or if it’s an in-game pic and supposed to be that way? I haven’t added this one to the table yet.

Quote:
3. Start a new post on this thread - click Go Advanced, and you can click the little "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar, or just copy-paste the image location into some [img] tags. Make sure to include which month your picture is for.
@kil3yrt , your image meets all the requirements for the contest except that you can’t see it on this thread. Could you please either attach the image or use img tags. You can just edit the post you already made and post to let us know when you’ve changed it

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beltanefire
I have a question concerning the term "pay content": Does that also mean that I can't use items you get with worlds
like Roaring Hights or similar? Please let me know so that I can delete my entry if it is not allowed. I really would like
to take part in this and it would be sad if I would be banned because I used something that wasn't okay.

I don't think so..as long as they are made by EA, it's ok to include them.

Anyway, here's my entry:
December

Meet Hayley B., your Yuletide babe for 2015

Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 3:28 PM
Is this a better picture (this one is for October)?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 3:33 PM
Default December
December - The joy of playing in the snow

If EA stuff is allowed, I would like to upload my summer picture again. I'll just wait for an 'official' statement.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#32 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 3:56 PM
Aww, sorry you got confused No pay content allowed only refers to non-EA/thirdparty stuff. Anything from the store/storeworlds/EPs/SPs is all allowed in these pictures.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:49 PM
Default July
Thank you very much for the information! I wasn't sure and didn't want to do something wrong.

So here is my second entry (again):

July-The Retro Beach Babe

Space Pony
#34 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
@kadience , your image is ever so slightly off at 998 x 751px. I think since it’s so close we could accept it as it is on the understanding that if it wins a spot on the calendar, it may end up ever so slightly distorted as it will be resized to fit 1000 x 700px. Please comment below if you’re happy with this or if you want to change it. I haven’t added you to the table yet.

I've fixed it.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 4:07 AM
Hi, I tried to fix it but it just won't upload. Do you have any tips/instructions?
Thanks.
Scholar
#36 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 6:57 AM
Here's one from me, for July:

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:44 PM
@aisquared, @Beltanefire, @Fentonparkninja, thank you for your entries. They have been added to the table.

@kil3yrt, your entry is showing for me and has been added to the table as well.

@sims3isfun your October entry has been added to the table. You didn't have to do a completely new entry, just resize the first. You may still do that for the December entry since you can enter a second month. However, if you do not want that one entered/to resize it, please delete it so it doesn't get mistake for the added entries.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 6:23 PM
This is my entry for the month of June.

Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:32 AM
Default This one's for September :)
Space Pony
#40 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:41 AM
Default Entry for September

My second entry. (First still has yet to be added to the table) First day of school.

The image is slightly off at 1000x749, I hope that's okay. My computer was not co-operating with me while trying to resize it.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 3:08 AM
Sorry @kadience, that was my fault. I was away for a bit and missroxor looked after my entries. When I came back I saw what she had taken care of but missed the post where you fixed yours. Both of your entries have now been added to the table.

@Marbi and @AuburnGurl, your entries have also been added.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:20 PM

April. - After a hard day of training with her favourite filly, Brianna decided to relax with her.

Background inspiration was taken from a picture of Ruffian training. Since she was born in April I chose to base my entry then. (Mostly because she's my favourite race horse)

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 1:37 AM
For May.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 2:45 AM
Default NinjaTessa's Entry
Running (literally) late for class in the month of September.
Screenshots

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 4:29 AM
Default Mr.May!

Well, here goes nothing! let this be known as my first contest submission ever! Hope its good! :D
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 11:24 AM
For December

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 11:38 PM Last edited by NinjaTessa : 11th Nov 2014 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Didn't like how I originally worded my description
Default February
(I think this submission is better than the first one I posted. In this photo, I know it says a single sim in the rules, but the sim blowing the kiss is the main sim, and the other sims are the background. I hope you like it!)

Romance in the month of February is no problem for this matchmaker. Plus, a free buffet for all newlyweds.
Screenshots

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 3:47 PM
My entry #2 for the month of June!

Jun is happily posing at the stage after the graduation ceremonies. He is now free from the walls of academic stress, finally.

CC: curtains by HazuiTokage
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 5:11 PM
@pizza, @xPennyxTallyx, @SquashCat, @NinjaTessa, @jessica100, @TheSimsDayDreamer, and @aisquared, you have all been added to the entry table.

@NinjaTessa - your first picture (September) was one pixel over the size limit (1000 x 751). Should it win, it will be cropped one pixel to fit the calendar template but 1 pixel shouldn't be noticeable.

Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 5:58 PM Last edited by Misty4m : 13th Nov 2014 at 4:18 PM.
Month: February
Valentine's Day

( Size Corrected to 1000 x 750 ) sorry about that photo bucket is setting my photo size to 800 x 600 I had to go in there and reset it correctly.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f...ng?t=1415895320

Page 2 of 6