Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 6:53 AM
Hope the resize worked. Sometimes photobucket is stupid and takes time to show the resized photo. Please let me know if something is wrong.

November "Autumn's End"

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 6:55 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 29th Nov 2016 at 7:34 AM.
January "Winter's Ice"

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 8:32 AM
@MurderPrincessK Both images are the correct size, thank you, but the second one has sims in it which is not allowed this year, sorry.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
#54 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@MurderPrincessK Both images are the correct size, thank you, but the second one has sims in it which is not allowed this year, sorry.

Actually there are no sims, but six of the ice sculptures i used are of sims. If this is still unacceptable I will remove and redo that entry.

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Actually there are no sims, but six of the ice sculptures i used are of sims. If this is still unacceptable I will remove and redo that entry.
I've discussed your entry with other staff members and we've allowed it. Thank you for entering

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#56 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 10:16 PM
It feels wrong to not have partaken in a contest. A thing I could win! But whatever. Remind me to spend twice as long on next year's contest.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Alchemist
#57 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 10:17 PM
Alchemist
#58 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 10:22 PM
December "Silent night"

Scholar
#59 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:50 AM
I hope it's not too late......

March: "Lovely Spring"

Scholar
#60 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:54 AM
July: "Summer of Eden"

Lab Assistant
#61 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:20 PM
My entry for June
- Wedding season :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:20 PM
My entry for August
- end of summer tropical vaction
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 12:26 AM
Default December photo
this is for december

fire in kitchen starts: everyone in house comes to yell at it!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 9:35 AM
All up-to-date.

Thank you for the splurge of late entries. The contest is now CLOSED

Instructor
#65 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 1:02 PM
Hi - do you have any news on when the calender will be released? It's like, January now and I'd like to get it in my game :D

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngieMFAK77
Hi - do you have any news on when the calender will be released? It's like, January now and I'd like to get it in my game :D

Seconded! So many great entries! :D
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 7:34 PM

A nice morning in early November

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested it is nothing.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 12:05 AM
@Adreanna The contest has closed sorry

Forum Resident
#69 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 5:10 PM
@Karen Lorraine
Do you know when the results are coming out?

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#70 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 7:20 PM
Thank you all for your patience and apologies for the delay. As there were so few entries to the competition this year we have decided to combine all the entries and make a combined calendar for each game. The calendars should be available for download by the end of the week

Forum Resident
#71 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 10:05 PM
As there were so few entries to the competition this year we have decided to combine all the entries and make a combined calendar for each game

Does this mean that there will only be 12 winners?

My Claim to Fame
Scholar
#72 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 8:04 AM
Thank you all for your patience and apologies for the delay. As there were so few entries to the competition this year we have decided to combine all the entries and make a combined calendar for each game. The calendars should be available for download by the end of the week

I'm going to throw my two cents in here at the chance of sounding like an ass, but here goes.

I don't think it is fair to the contestants of this, or any contest, for the rules and/or prizes to be changed a month after the contest has ended. I say prizes because that what having your picture featured in the calendar would have been. I also think that if the thread had been started by any member who was not a moderator there would be an issue with things like that being changed at the last moment and the member who started the thread would be expected to honor their commitment.

You may agree or disagree, but this is my opinion. Respectfully.

Forum Resident
#73 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 10:42 PM
I'm really confused about how this is working. What do they mean by a "combined calendar?" What is even the prize now? Are there still gonna be separate winners for each game??

Tbh I'll be pretty disappointed if they make it so there aren't separate winners for each game. I was looking forward to winning by default since I was the only one who submitted an August picture for TS4 calendar.

My Claim to Fame
Instructor
#74 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 11:16 PM
I have to agree I will be disappointed if I have to have a calendar in my TS3 game that has screenshots of TS4 on it - I detest that game and want no association with it at all, probably to the point where I won't bother downloading the calendar if that's the case.

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#75 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 2:00 PM
I am sorry that you are all disappointed by our decision to make a combined calendar but we did not want to have 'default' winners and we wanted to make the calendar as interesting as possible.

NB: This decision was made by all the Staff members in discussion.

Page 3 of 4