Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#26 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 11:10 PM
Hey @SlyVenom I'm seeding again, I was on holiday for a week so shut all the computers down or else the houseplants would have died of heat stroke whilst I was away.

Could all others who have downloaded this and previously messaged me asking me to seed, please return the favour and seed also? Thank you!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hey @SlyVenom I'm seeding again, I was on holiday for a week so shut all the computers down or else the houseplants would have died of heat stroke whilst I was away.

Could all others who have downloaded this and previously messaged me asking me to seed, please return the favour and seed also? Thank you!

Thank you!

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 9:44 AM
Has anyone actually downloaded everything in the collection and use it in their game? I would but it takes ages to download everything. I wish Sims File Share had a bulk download feature.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#29 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 12:59 PM
Hey @SnowThatIsntYellow Try the torrent archive instead, that downloads the whole lot in one.
https://archive.org/details/sims-1-cc
I recommend this client for the torrent:
https://www.deluge-torrent.org/
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Nov 2021 at 8:36 AM
OMG

OMG this is fantastic. She has my stuff! I thought it is lost forever after I lost the drive and all the internet resources I used to use for uploading closed. I love you both! thank you so much!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#31 Old 8th Nov 2021 at 9:23 AM
Oh good, I'm glad it's useful @Polarbear ! It seems that there is someone else seeding besides me, in case you want to try the torrent.
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 3:56 AM
Here's a link to the folder on SFS:
http://simfileshare.net/folder/144507/
Please share the link!

Thanks for sharing Ariea and SimSample!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#33 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 11:28 AM
You're welcome @MelanGuineaPigs Glad you found the downloads!
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Jun 2022 at 11:53 AM
Obligatory "sorry for bump"

This collection is huge, and my God am I ever grateful for it. This is an incredible upload, but just one quick question; how do I actually install it? I don't think The Sims supports .7z and .rar files (as the collection didn't work when I just dragged and dropped everything, unless of course I did it wrong, which is definitely something I'd do), and its going to take waaaaaay too much time to go through the painstaking process of extracting every single .zip, .7z and .rar in the collection. Hell, there's even zipped files within the zipped files, extract one .zip and now you've got another whole set of .zips to extract, its like those Russian dolls but zip files!

So, is there anyway I can install this collection, without having to spend half a year extracting everything before I can actually use it?
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Jun 2022 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YourRealUncle
Obligatory "sorry for bump"

This collection is huge, and my God am I ever grateful for it. This is an incredible upload, but just one quick question; how do I actually install it? I don't think The Sims supports .7z and .rar files (as the collection didn't work when I just dragged and dropped everything, unless of course I did it wrong, which is definitely something I'd do), and its going to take waaaaaay too much time to go through the painstaking process of extracting every single .zip, .7z and .rar in the collection. Hell, there's even zipped files within the zipped files, extract one .zip and now you've got another whole set of .zips to extract, its like those Russian dolls but zip files!

So, is there anyway I can install this collection, without having to spend half a year extracting everything before I can actually use it?

You'll have to extract everything to the correct folders, the most used folders are :

Objects : The Sims\GameData\UserObjects or The Sims\Downloads\
Skins : The Sims\GameData\Skins
Floors : The Sims\GameData\Floors
Walls : The Sims\GameData\Walls
Roofs : The Sims\GameData\Roofs
Lots : The Sims\UserData\Houses or The Sims\UserData#\Houses (replace # with the number you are using)

Then there are also objects that overwrite the originial file, those most of the time have a readme file with them where to put them (for example the ExpansionPack folders)
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 7th Jun 2022 at 5:58 PM Last edited by Corylea : 8th Jun 2022 at 12:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by YourRealUncle
its going to take waaaaaay too much time to go through the painstaking process of extracting every single .zip, .7z and .rar in the collection. Hell, there's even zipped files within the zipped files, extract one .zip and now you've got another whole set of .zips to extract, its like those Russian dolls but zip files!

I use 7zip, so I don't know how other programs work. But with 7zip, you can select LOTS of files at once and extract them all to the same folder.

Once everything is completely extracted, in File Explorer, click on Type. That will sort all the files according to their file extension. So all the walls will be together, all the floors, all the bmp files, and so on. Once they're sorted, it's very easy to move all the files of one type to the place where they go, according to what PanCakezzz told you.
Screenshots

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Jun 2022 at 1:30 AM
Thanks guys! Sorry for the dumb question, it's been a very long time since I've last modded The Sims
Instructor
#38 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 12:15 AM
Can I someone spare a seed .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#39 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 2:09 PM
It's seeding @AWESOMEGAMER
Instructor
#40 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 12:41 PM
Default stalled ( ̄o ̄) . z Z
I am stuck at 31% I have to close this client down when I am playing TS. My computer performance is too high :-? 88% I know i am being paranoid, but that is what I am doing☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
It's seeding @AWESOMEGAMER

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#41 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 9:40 PM
@AWESOMEGAMER I'm still seeding- trouble is I have so much else seeding too! I've upped the priority, hopefully you'll be able to get it! The file size is around 19GB and so far other people have downloaded almost 800GB from me on that torrent alone, so hopefully some of them will read this and seed too.
Instructor
#42 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 8:42 AM Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER : 21st May 2023 at 10:02 AM.
Default Still Seeding :-D
I am seeding now Super Nice
I will be seeding this well until I feel like it ;-D I have moved on to The Sims 4.
Happy Sims 1
┌(^^)┘Game On Gamers└(^^)┐

-update I am still seeding this for all TS1 players who want this awesome bounty. Yes I am on TS4, I have not plans to move this file, but I have to shut my computer down as the power goes out when it rains, so it is just a precaution, and I have no HIGH torrent, (↼_↼) I only get wall, and photostock , so have at this wonderful rar.
Later Gamers ⋆ ˚。⋆˚⸜(♡ ॑ᗜ ॑♡)⸝ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

NOTICE
Page 2 of 2