1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#11026 Old Yesterday at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Customers who get rejected for their first kiss lose stars.

What kind of business are you running? A brothel? XD
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#11027 Old Yesterday at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
What kind of business are you running? A brothel? XD

Just a sandwich shop. Must've slipped some aphrodisiac ingredients in there.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Theorist
#11028 Old Yesterday at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Placing the Charles Object Editor on an previously occupied residential lot enables the Live mode button
That's a feature:
Quote: Originally posted by jonasn
If the Editor is placed on a commlot in build mode, when there are no sims, it will spawn a townie who can walk around to test the lot and invoke menus. He can be deleted when not needed anymore.
Inventor
#11029 Old Yesterday at 6:03 PM
Note that it will start various processes that you may not want, like weather or aging of objects. I use this often to walk around a lot to try new things, but rarely save the result. It works only once or a few times if I save. Two occasions where I used it was where I started fireplaces and set intersection on a door to allow it to close.
that chaos-loving Yosh'
staff: trainee moderator
#11030 Old Today at 4:16 AM
I found something, not exactly while playing it... more like while digging through game files as I like doing.

I believe I discovered an unused song not even The Cutting Room Floor knows about... or I'm way too young to know where it perhaps was used after all.

Embedded within the base game's Splash.package is a second splash song you - to my best knowledge - never hear in the actual game. It's a loop of exactly 1:00 minutes and features vocals just like Lemon Jelly's "Sim Time Sim Place" remix that was featured in CAS and the splash screen of Nightlife.

Personally I think it's pretty rad, a lot more lively than the actual Sims 2 base game splash song. (University's loading screen music is still the top pick for me though!)

Inventor
#11031 Old Today at 4:22 AM
Would be cool if they played random music. Any music that is not the current EP would seem brand new. Someone posted a mod that dynamically alters game files in the installation directory to achieve this. But that seems like a dangerous approach for a little flavor.

I like how you can add any of the localized pop songs like Suburbia and get them to play on the radio channels in en-US.
Page 442 of 442