Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 3:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations
Default Sorting downloads by downloads/views/most popular?
I'm wondering whether you can sort the downloads by the amount of downloads or views of the file so that it'll be easier to look for the most popular stuff so that I can choose which files to download? And maybe add the interval like this month so that I can find popular items for the month and not outdated objects? Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 6:27 AM
Do you mean on MTS? Then, "» Click to show or hide the filter boxes (to change your download drilldown view)" on the Download page.

...thread moved as it is not a "Sims 3 is broken" Help issue you need help with, but a question regarding the website.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Do you mean on MTS? Then, "» Click to show or hide the filter boxes (to change your download drilldown view)" on the Download page.

...thread moved as it is not a "Sims 3 is broken" Help issue you need help with, but a question regarding the website.

Thanks for reply. Sorry I couldn't find the website issue forum. I am aware of the filter options available. You are able to sort them by post time, update time and last post. But what I'm asking is to add a "most view" or "most downloaded" options so that I can sort the website to display the items with the most views/downloads to the least or vice versa. It would also be great if this option can be done in a specific time range, for example last month so that the most views/downloads in the last month will be displayed. Thanks in advance.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 1:34 PM
Under the Download Type tab of the filters, Picked Items contains the most popular items, based on downloads and Thanks. The Featured Items are pretty good too.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 9:26 PM
Oh, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 10:38 PM
Viewing downloads in 2021, can't seem to find these sort options. I only see sort by "post time", "update time" and "last post."
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleylife
Viewing downloads in 2021, can't seem to find these sort options. I only see sort by "post time", "update time" and "last post."

There is a filter button. Select it and more options are available as seen in these pictures:
Screenshots
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 4:34 PM
Go to the very front page of the website. There you'll find the options to view picked, featured, & I think trending?
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
There is a filter button. Select it and more options are available as seen in these pictures:

How do I open that screen? It only shows chronological options when I click Show/Hide Filters