Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heavenzdvl987
Now it's my turn to disagree slightly! Love is great. Love helps a lot, sure. But what really makes a relationship last is hard work, maturity, and a real sense of commitment. Without those even true love will fail, because true love does not make a relationship immune from arguments and conflicts and difficulties.

Who broke up with who? And why?

He broke up with me cause we were kinda drifting apart
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 8:08 PM
I just found out today that he has a girlfriend . She doesn't go to our school, but I'm thinking it might be a new relationship because she came up in his conversation and he said it so uncertainly. I've never been one to become too head-over-heels infatuated by a boy (I think I'm too logical for that), but it's still disheartening. So many of my friends say he's perfect for me, and I know from our conversations that we have a lot in common. He's a great guy and I don't regret the attention I directed at him, but I do wish that I had been aware so that I wouldn't have been dreaming after nothing. The good ones always get away.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#53 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:11 PM
Rabid, that sucks. I think you should still talk to him (as friends) who knows maybe you'll become close friends and then one day....it might work you never know. I would say the usual parent advice my mother...and my elder sisters give me. It's just a boy their are plenty of fish in the sea, plus you're young and wait till college blah blah BLAH! It still doesn't cheer you up (well it doesn't cheer me up anyway cuz it doesn't solve my problem). Buttttt yeahhhhh, unrequited love pretty much sucks but you can still have a friendship.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#54 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:45 PM
I'm not too upset about it- yes, I'm bummed, but I didn't ever expect anything to become of it. He's the sort of person that could be heaped with affection and not notice it, and he's very naive when it comes to recognizing that someone likes him. I think that he didn't even know that I was trying to come onto him. I had my hopes up and it would have been great if something happened, but I suppose I can't really be disappointed, seeing as I didn't expect any more than chatting in class from him in the first place.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#55 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:26 AM
I'm so lucky. I've been with my wonderful boyfriend for over a year. We go out for dinner atleast once a month and for our one year anniversary he brought me the *most* beautiful necklace. Black onyx and pearls with a rose carved out of pearl shell. He puts up with my excessive clothes collecting, and we can honestly spend every moment with eachother without getting bored or pissed off... but thats enough dribble.
I've had my fair share of disgusting idiots, I'm sure they're not all like that though
Field Researcher
#56 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:57 AM
Lol I do believe I graduated from boys to men a few years ago.
That being said, try being 181cm tall (5 foot 11) and liking someone shorter than you who thinks that dating someone taller than him would be the most halarious thing on the planet. It was my own fault really, I find it much easier to be friends with shorter guys because I DON'T think either of us is going to want anything more from the friendship (lol and because I am taller than alot of the guys I know anyways). Plan really backfired this time though *smacks head*

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Scholar
#57 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:46 AM
Ugh. OK. Rant: ON!
I've been best friends with this boy - let's call him Tom - since I was about five, and for ages I've liked him. When we got to high school though, he started being a real jerk, and we've lost our friendship, which really hurt. I still kind of like him though, which spins me out.

Luckily, I have my other friend-who-is-a-boy, Steve, who is really good. Recently, I've been really attracted to him, though. It sounds so corny, but he sat down next to me and our elbows brushed and I got this little zap all through me, and all of a sudden I'm getting jitters and blushing and getting urges to push his hair out of his eyes and all the stuff you read about in teenybopper books!

And I've never liked him before. He actually asked me out ages ago, and I rejected him, and it took us a while to get our friendship back after that, but he's way over me now. I never even thought he was cute!!! And he's still upset because my other friend dumped him............................

So what about Tom?

Aaaaarlkwiouawefewfewf.

Rant: OFF!

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
#58 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:03 PM
I'm so confused right now.
We shall, for arguement's sake, name the guy Dave.
So, on my Facebook status, I posted 'Holland, 1945', which is a Neutral Milk Hotel (NMH). Anyway, Dave, who is also obsessed with NMH sees my status, and posts:

The only girl I ever loved,
was born with roses in her eyes,
but then they buried her alive
one eve in 1945.

it has the greatest Chorus I've ever heard in a song.

Oh also I love you.

The first four lines are the lyrics to the song, and we've talked about what we think of the song before and he said that it has the greatest chorus of any song he's heard. But the last line has me stumped!
I may be interpreting this the wrong way, but I don't know what to say. My best friend saw the comment and agreed with me that this is really confusing. I'm not in a relationship with Dave, but he's a really sweet guy and I could definitely see myself in one with him. I don't know what to say to him, though! Help?
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:05 PM Last edited by xYouHadMeAtHello : 4th Jun 2009 at 9:27 PM.
Alright, I think I have a 'boy' problem, Well he's not technically a boy, he's more of a man (he's nearly 20 and I'm 17).
And well, we've known each other for about 3 or 4 years and have always been close friends, 'cause we have alot in common; same music taste, sence of humour etc. And we've recently become closer, after I broke up with my ex of 2 years -sigh-.
I've been hanging around with him alot more, and he keps me company, sane and happy. We're becoming alot closer and he told me that he likes me alot more than a friend, and I said I did too. But, the problem is that he's my older brothers (he's 19) best friend, I know that most of you might think its a 'no no', but I really can't help it, I'm really falling for him.
My brother knows we both like each other, and he says he's alright with it, but I know he isn't; 'cause he's been acting weird and has been quieter than normal. I think it bothers him that we're both spending too much time together.
I'm really stuck and I don't know what to do Help?

"He's like fire and ice and rage.
He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And… he's wonderful."

Mad Poster
#60 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:34 PM
*revived oldest thread*

Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time together??
Just ask him!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#61 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 6:23 PM
OK, I know one thing- if he's talking about how girls should be asking boys out, it's a hint,
he wants u to ask him out.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
OK, I know one thing- if he's talking about how girls should be asking boys out, it's a hint,
he wants u to ask him out.

Agreed. When me and my bf started dating, 2.5 years ago, we were on a party, talking, cuddleing (not sure if i'm writing it okay), but he didn't ask for my number... he kept talking about cell phone, but just didn't ask.. so... I've grabbed a friends phone and kept his number and started sending him text messages.

Boys are weird. Just ask him.
Alchemist
#63 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:07 PM
Boys nearly always just give hints, because they think if they say things straight things will go wrong and not the way they wanted (that's their fear) they will end up embarrassed. I think if a boy was talking about a cell phone, he wanted your number, but was scared or shy to ask because you might have refused, which makes boys feel silly. They don't realise that girls usually don't get hints and are waiting for them to say it straight For those of you that don't know, boys take things differently. If you think a boy is nice and suggest meeting up, he will take it as you thinking he's hot.
In conclusion Nemo, you missed the hint

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM
i've missed the hint, but I got his number and now, 2.5 years later, we're still together ^^

*Nemo's happy!*
Mad Poster
#65 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:37 PM
:lolL
Redz is hppy!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
#66 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:49 PM
xYouHadMeAtHello - If you and this boy are really in to each other then maybe you should go for it. You could talk to your brother and reassure him that you won't make the situation weird for him. He will probably come round in the end.

I really like this boy in my drama class but I think he likes this other girl. We are quite good friends and we talk to each other a lot but in a way that makes it worse. I always feel like I'm wanting something I can't have. Shoud I just forget about it?

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Alchemist
#67 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM
NO! NEVER give up on you dreams!
If you think you are good enough for him GO FOR IT GIRL!
And if you're brave enough say it to him straight, he will be dead chuffed, TRUST ME!
Especially, if he's a shy boy. GOOD LUCK!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Field Researcher
#68 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
Aww thanks Beata, I'm considering asking him now!

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Mad Poster
#69 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:31 AM
go for it!

Okay so my ex-boyfriend wants to have a long-distance relationship. We broke up in January (almost 7 months ago) and now he's talking about getting back together? We've been good friends so far and I actually enjoy having him as a friend rather than being with him in a relationship. But I dunno...we're gonna have to talk about this on Skype. What do you girls think?

Mad Poster
#70 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Minted Bubbles
oh cheer up kiddo All guys aren't jerks like Grayson, some guys are truly amazing. (Like my boyfriend), besides your only 15, you have your whole life ahead of you.

Why am I just now seeing this?

Thanks I guess, even though its been like months ago since this was posted. Speaking of, bring your ass home for awhile I haven't seen you in like a month.

Alchemist
#71 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 8:46 AM
Dreamy, it is up to you whether you want to be with him or not- if u feel that you only want to be friends, then don't feel pressured to being in a relationship.
The most important thing: Why did you break up with him? If he cheated on you, he might have just learnt a lesson. If he was stupid, he might have changed.
But think about if it's worth getting back with him, but only if you feel it's the right thing to do.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Scholar
#72 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 10:52 AM
I am confused.

How can I be missing one boy like hell, but finding another one at school whose smile gives me jitters? Plus, he's into soccer, and I am El Unathletico.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Mad Poster
#73 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 10:54 AM
I just found out my absolute best friend of all time is crushing on the same guy as me :P

This is the:

one eve in 1945.

Oh also I love you.

guy. So, I don't know what to doooooo! Plus, he's super sick at the moment, and I haven't seen him in yonks.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
Dreamy, it is up to you whether you want to be with him or not- if u feel that you only want to be friends, then don't feel pressured to being in a relationship.
The most important thing: Why did you break up with him? If he cheated on you, he might have just learnt a lesson. If he was stupid, he might have changed.
But think about if it's worth getting back with him, but only if you feel it's the right thing to do.

Agreed.

Dreamy, you have all in your hands.... He wants to get back. It's YOUR decision. If you think that the relation isn't going to work, then just tell him that and trell him that you want him as a friend.

On the other side, if you guys broke up, you must have a reason.. think of what made you guys broke up. Whas it the distance? And if it was, can you get through it?

Just think A LOT before talking to him. Don't make decisions just because you feel pressured.

I am now officialy called Roy G Biv (just Biv), Nemo, and Redz.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
I'm so confused right now.
We shall, for arguement's sake, name the guy Dave.
So, on my Facebook status, I posted 'Holland, 1945', which is a Neutral Milk Hotel (NMH). Anyway, Dave, who is also obsessed with NMH sees my status, and posts:

one eve in 1945.

Oh also I love you.

The first four lines are the lyrics to the song, and we've talked about what we think of the song before and he said that it has the greatest chorus of any song he's heard. But the last line has me stumped!
I may be interpreting this the wrong way, but I don't know what to say. My best friend saw the comment and agreed with me that this is really confusing. I'm not in a relationship with Dave, but he's a really sweet guy and I could definitely see myself in one with him. I don't know what to say to him, though! Help?

Sooo, I'm back to this guy.
He's been sick for ages (2+ weeks), and I miss him, but I don't know what to do. I don't have his number, he's hardly ever on MSN, and I don't know how to get in contact with him. I'm just confusing myself over him, which isn't a good thing to do, but I'm getting so aggravated about it. I swear, when he comes back to school I'm just going to tackle him .

Page 3 of 25