Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 11:25 PM
Yay a student group!
I'm el_flel, started university as a "mature" (I'm 23, not that mature) student in September and will graduate in 2011.
I am studying Forensic Psychology which has been very interesting so far, even if they are really piling the work on
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 11:31 PM
I'm PixCii (Sophie), and I'm in Year 10, though I'm technically meant to be in Year 9, but I'm not complaining.
My favourite subjects are English and Japanese, purely because I am the best in my class, and, consequently, best in the year.
My least favourite subject is definitely Maths, though Science is almost there.
I love school, and dislike the holidays, because it gives me nothing to do, so I generally end up studying....in my holidays. I'm not weird, I swear...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 11:52 PM
HEY EVERYONE! I'm London(burning desire) and I am a senior in high school! CLASS OF 09! My favorite subjects are math, science and literature. I studied spanish for 3 years although I am fluent in spanish. I took french my first year of junior year and took frech 2 my second year. I'm in love with school, despite my very controversial lifestyle.
#29 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
Yay a student group!
I'm el_flel, started university as a "mature" (I'm 23, not that mature) student in September and will graduate in 2011.
I am studying Forensic Psychology which has been very interesting so far, even if they are really piling the work on

I'm glad I am not the only University student
Instructor
#30 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 11:30 AM
Hello there! Great to see some students here..

Dude: Filipino high school junior (I agree with Panda, 2010 is the shizz!), loves Computer, hates PE and Music (as subjects), currently in the AP equivalent in Chemistry, will think of where to apply for college as early as summer (College entrance tests are as early as the start senior year for some of them).
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 8:36 PM
Hi, i'm Charley.
I'm in secondary school in England, year 10, [ages 14-15]
(please ignore the username-i'm only 14 not 18 - my cousins a bit wacko. )
I've just entered 'the GCSE' year, for my GCSE [qualifications] i've got to take english, maths, ict, Relgious education, physical education, and double science. - all compuslary, for my options i chose media studies and business studies. (which i aced in my short report i recieved today BTW) :D
Uhmmm....i don't know what else to say *shrugs* lols

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#32 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 1:07 PM
Okie doke! I'm Mandi, I'm a youngun, 9th grade. My GPA is 4.2 and I'm in all honors classes (English, math, bio, chem, history, am I forgetting something?), which give weighted grades. American, unfortunately, Missourian, more specifically. 2012 can't come soon enough and I sing in the all-girls chamber choir and debate JV Lincoln-Douglas for my school, one of four competitors in that style. Now I'm going to be late for school. I'm such a forum rat :P
Scholar
#33 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 1:11 PM
Hey all, I'm a university student too, currently in my second year - lol, hard work, but good fun :D

Charley - Snap! When I did GCSE I did media and business too!

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Field Researcher
#34 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 7:24 PM
Emma, Year 10, and one of the brightest students in my year <3
Currently going through a rough time at school, so I may be ranting here a -lot- lol
My favourite lessons-
English, Maths, Drama + Music
I want to be an author when I grow up (hopefully someday soon lol) and I'm regularly late for school. Anyone have a solution to getting up in the morning, lol.
XD
Em
<3
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 7:31 PM
Allissa- Finally, someone with the same options, everyone at my school is like what a weird combo to take, i'm like no? haa.
emspp; I'm always late for school too - never mind i set my alarm for 7am, and it only takes me 10 minutes to get to school and i have to be there 8;30am, i always snooze my alarm and don't actually get up until 20 to 8, haha. I <3 my bed too muchhhhh :}

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Scholar
#36 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 8:09 PM
Lol, the best solution is to set different alarms, on different things - one on your mobile, one on your alarm clock etc, position them at a distance in your room and you have to get out of bed to get to them and you have to do it many times.

Charley - No, they're awesome options And they make sense when applied to each other

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Forum Resident
#37 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:46 PM
Hi!
I'm Laura, I'm a 19 year old spanish girl and I'm currently studying architecture at University. Right now I've run out of time to play The Sims 2 as I have a lot of work to do (some houseplans and a scale model). It would be great if the professor allowed me to take some ingame shots of the project to show as part of the final work... but that won't happen
Apart from this... sorry for the mistakes, my english is not perfect
chat you later! *runs away to work on houseplans...AGAIN*
#38 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 5:53 PM
Blast here.

I'm a high school sophomore [Class of '11, baby!] at an American school somewhere in north Africa.

I pretty much live for Theater, and would one day love to peruse it as a career [not like my parents would let me, though D;]. So naturally, my favorite classes are Theater and English. I'm also into photography, but as a new student, I couldn't get into the course this year. D:

So yeah, I'm extremely left-brained. Don't make me sit through Math or Science, or my brain will fry. ;D
Field Researcher
#39 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 11:34 PM
Woo! 11' Sophmore here too.
Im Br_fl and currently attending a college preparatory school (really hard high school!) in California Bay Area.Right now im just taking standard Hon. classes ect.
I just hope to get into a prestigious place such as ITT, Notre Dame, Standford, or Berkley. Im boring :jig:
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 10:58 PM
Here is another university student
I am currently in my third year of studying computer science. It is a lot of fun, but a lot of math.

I'm not slacking off. My code's compiling.
#41 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BR_Fl
Woo! 11' Sophmore here too.
Im Br_fl and currently attending a college preparatory school (really hard high school!)

Rofl, same here. College prep = death. D:

My school is actually called the ____ American College, and when I tell friends back home that, they're always like "WAHHH YOU'RE IN COLLEGE!?"
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:53 AM
Ooh, for awhile I was thinking I was the only university student here. But I do see there are a few more. :D

My name is Christine, I'm nineteen years old, which puts me in my second year of college. I'm majoring in Pharmacy, which sometimes makes me want to kill myself, and I rarely have a life because of it. All the same, I find the material very interesting to study, and I'm really looking forward to having a six-figure salary right after graduation. At the moment, it just consists of chemistry, chemistry, and more chemistry, which (oddly enough), is one of my weakest subjects. Go figure!

As far as extra-curriculars go, I don't really have time to do much. I'm a work-study student, so in between classes I'm usually just working, and that takes up a large percentage of my time. I'm in a professional sorority, though - Lambda Kappa Sigma. It's specifically for women in Pharmacy, making it more of an academic organization than anything. It's a great way for Pharmacy majors to be social, but still keep on top of studying. :D

The only thing I don't like about Pharmacy is the rigid schedule - the entire six years of schooling have already been planned out for me, leaving little to no room for electives. I took Italian for three years in high school and really wanted to continue it, but I don't have any room for it at all.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:45 PM
I'm The_French_Sim, Erasmus student in the University of Portsmouth, Hampshire, England (not New Hampshire, or Virginia, or whatever duplicate Portsmouths there may be :D). Since I'm doing a Master's degree (final year!) in engineering, I doubt many people will be able to help me But I can still vent about my worst lecturers, talk about the societies I'm in or how I'm not all that useful as a course rep.
#44 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 11:18 PM
Hi everyone! I'm 17 years old, and in my 12th year of school. I live in Norway, and our school system kind of sucks. I chose a lot of sience subjects last year, and even though they are all wrong for me, I find them extremely boring and I get low grades no matter how hard I study, I can't chose other subjects for next year. And I'm not even in the university yet.. thats enough ranting for today I guess.

Sorry for my bad english btw, we don't have mandatory english this year, and I feel like I have forgotten so much already..
#45 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:48 AM
Hey everyone,
Vampire_of_Death here, (or Shannon, Shan, Vampy, Vampire, Harley, or Harls whatever you prefer)

I am First-year in a University, GO CHATHAM! I love it and and I am Majoring in Biology. I love my current Biology Class, the Professor is amazing! I hate chemistry, right to the core. It brought my 4.0 down to a 2.9. DAMN CHEMISTRY (Its a requirement, so I don't have an option tehre)! Anyway, I want to become a medical examiner and a psychiatrist in my spare time. Right now, I am too busy to be involved with anything other than school, but... I ONLY HAVE ANOTH MONTH UNTIL SEMESTER IS OVER! YAY!

Charlie-Chan and I are now the UNIVERSITY GALS, GO US!

Bites and Kisses
Vampy
Instructor
#46 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 3:50 PM
I'm Veronika / Ronnie. (I hate my name)
I'm in the 8th grade (age 14-15) of a Primary School, final year, crappy school system. After I'm done with this, I'll be picking (read: struggling to get in) a Secondary School / Gymnasium.
Favorite subjects... Is there such a thing? English, Arts, Maths, Music and Biology.
About the future, I might go for Medicine (Forensic Pathology most likely, since I wouldn't want to be respondsible for anyone's death or something) or Arts or even Anthropology or Architecture.
That's all?
#47 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:17 AM
Hey I am also student, yep. I am German but am studying in the Netherlands.
I am in my fourth and hopefully last year, studying International Human Resources and Quality management. So if you want have any employment questions - haha - let me see if I can help you.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 8:53 AM
You know, I haven't made an introduction yet! *gasp*

Well, I'm "Tree4me" but my real name is Liselle. My friends call me Liz.
I am almost fourteen, and in eighth grade in a public high school.
My favourite subjects are Food Studies, Music and Audio Design, but I hate my classmates with a passion. :P
In the future, I want to continue with my music with my band, Vertigo, and I might keep going with that in University. (if I can!)

I guess that's all.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Scholar
#49 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 2:50 AM
. . . Because I am bored, which is the only reason I obviously do anything . . .

I am 17 years old, and in 11th grade in an American Highschool. Go class 'OH-TEN'!!
Yeah . . . My highschool is filled with 2 main sets of kids (different) Some 4 or 5 yrs ago, my school system consolidated, thus, causing some of the city kids to have to come over to the "country" kids schools SO NOT COOL, even 4 or 5 years later. I'm sorry, but, I just don't fit in with the city kids, again, even after all this time. And, our school suffers from this greatly, because, you can tell who is city and who is country, and, the city kids think "dey iz all dat" and thus, crowd an already crowded hallway and stand there and talk, and tons of other highly annoying thing.

Aside from that, I take (this semester) 2 English Classes, Chemistry, and DE History. I basically had all my "fun" classes last semester, so, yeah. My schedual next year is pretty awesome, but, thats a whole nother story. Lets just say that next year I will be taking 4 DE classes and 1 AP class.

After Highschool, I am going to college to take either PreMed or Nursing. Basically, I either want to be a physician or RN. Haven't settled on which one yet, though.

So, basically that is me in a nut shell. A once 4.0 student, until I had to take Spanish . . . my GPA ruiner!

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 5:30 AM
The name's Allie.
I'm a sophomore at a HUGE American high school. (Go Class of '11!) I'm involved in a few clubs, such as HOSA & FCCLA. I have a 4.0 & plan to keep it that way. My favorite subject is science..& my best is math. After I graduate, I plan on becoming a pediatrician or just a nurse (I can't decide).
So, yeah, that's about it.

Just Call Me Allie :)

Page 2 of 3