Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#51 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:33 PM
I have a Sims 2 self sim and the nose is perfect on it. xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
Use a ruler, Vlad! xD

Not... funny...

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Theorist
#53 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VladCrau
Not... funny...

I'd laugh if I saw you trying to read how long your ears were.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:34 PM
You could have an assistant to help you ... XD
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:35 PM
@Zinthos: I gave up trying...

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:35 PM
I would describe myself as having a big flicky-up nose that does this funny springy thing if you push it down, messy brown hair, HUGE lips, a somewhat round face with a pointy chin, and smallish, far-apart green eyes. My skin isn't very tanned and a little pink. I've got rosy cheeks.

My typical outfit is a green t-shirt and baggy blue jeans with my big black geek glasses.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Mad Poster
#57 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:38 PM
My eyes change colour. Seriously. Sometimes they look brown, sometimes green, sometimes amber. Weeeeeeeird.
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:38 PM
I may be the only one with this problem, Fee, but I can;t imagine how you look, even after you described yourself.

Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:39 PM
Anyway, back on-topic. We'll worry about making the characters later.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#60 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM
Yeah, we just have to *write* them now.

So, a loserish nerd type...

Mad Poster
#61 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM
Yeah, we should really be worried about their personalities. We've really got to have a guy who thinks he's a great sucess with the ladies but... er... isn't.
Mad Poster
#62 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM
^slow, slow, bluddy slow.
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM
A former Russian spy...

Theorist
#64 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:42 PM
Meh.
I'd describe myself as very curvy, so it'd be better to just give me the fat bodyshape on TS2. I have a quite long and big up-turned nose that's really bumpy. All my features are half-way between two extremes. My nose is both pointy and rounded, my ears are both attached and lobes (so take that, Stephen Fry), my cheekbones are sort of in the middle between low and high and my jaw is both round and square, with a sort of semi-pointy chin. My eyes are quite small, with slightly rounded eyebrows. My eyes are a mixture of blue, green and brown, though predominantly blue with a slight green tinge in places and some brown splodges. I have really small blonde eyelashes, but I use shit loads of mascara. And then I have some freckles on my nose and cheeks, and naturally blonde curly hair with a straight fringe. My lips are downturned at the corners, and they're sort of average shape and size.
My clothes are probably the easiest part. I wear black t-shirts, black jeans, black converse/rocketdogs and black jackets. Though sometimes my t-shirt is grey, and sometimes my big fluorescent stripey socks are showing.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#65 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:42 PM
Russian spy, escaped loony, anti-ladies' man, loserish nerd, cat lady (or llama lady)...any more?

Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:43 PM
Back to ladies man... more detail on him!

Theorist
#67 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:44 PM
And my personality? I'm a computer and video game nerd to the end. And though it sounds pretty bad to admit, I'm somewhat of the equivalent of a straight A student.
Apart from that, my personality goes as far as being brash, aggressive, close-minded and stubborn but with a great sense of humour and a fan of really sick jokes.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:44 PM
hmm... dude who's always, and I mean ALWAYS listening to his/her iPod?
Mad Poster
#69 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:46 PM
vlad.. why more detail on the (anti)ladies man?
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:46 PM
Yeah. He plays as a great Cassanova, but only around his friends. When he goes on dates... disaster.

Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
vlad.. why more detail on the (anti)ladies man?

No particular reason. Fee named the characters. I just picked one for more detailing. Anyway, we have to make a bit of a background for everyone. It was just a random pick.

Mad Poster
#72 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:49 PM
*thinks* how about he thinks he's a great cassanova, but just isn't, and everyone knows he isn't, but they let him believe that cause otherwise he gets upset?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#73 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
And my personality? I'm a computer and video game nerd to the end. And though it sounds pretty bad to admit, I'm somewhat of the equivalent of a straight A student.
Apart from that, my personality goes as far as being brash, aggressive, close-minded and stubborn but with a great sense of humour and a fan of really sick jokes.

A little like me, then.

I'm also REALLY LOUD AND SCARY when with friends.

OOH! We need a 'Retardo The Crapulent' type. That's the name I call my friends (or they call me) when we say or do something really stupid. We need a character who's like that all the time.

Theorist
#74 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:50 PM
REALLY vain, like Danny in Grease!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:50 PM
Why not let them think he actually is a Cassanova, but find out later that he isn't? Until then, he'll go trough a lot of trouble to hide this.

Page 3 of 10