Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 3:18 PM
*posts here too*

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 3:19 PM
*says hi to Angela*

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Scholar
#28 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 8:10 PM
School might be okay, if I had friends...
And if there was no such thing as homework. I hate homework. It is EVIL!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#29 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:19 AM
Friends: Three good friends. No - four. :sob: not very popular!
Boyfriends: Puh-leez! No! (But I wish! Lol
Boy Mates: None. Obnoxious, jokes that are plain WRONG, what else could you wish for in a boy mate? :P

I actually like school - my friends are verry good friends even though I don't have many.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Banned
#30 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:29 AM
Friends: 6 mega close friends and TONS of others.
Boyfriends: None...yet. SEE THREAD
Guy Friends: 1 SEE THREAD AGAIN

I hate school but I can't wait for it tomorrow. If you must know why, SEE THREAD (YET AGAIN).

Those all are the same link, just so you know.
I have updates further down as well. I think they pretty much sum up my school life.
Banned
#31 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:16 PM
I got put in this stuck-up academy two weeks after school started cos someone arsoned the building. It was gutted, so everyone got moved to this stupidhead boarding school called Burrows Academy (for stuck-up snobs with no real values or morals).
Space Pony
#32 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:42 PM
I feel a bit luckier than all you American\British people cuz our schools start on last week of September,and it means that i still got a week off :D
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 5:37 PM
I have a school question: In America and England, do you guys learn any other languages in your high schools/elementary school? In Canada we have options to go to all english schools, but I went to a french emersion elementary school. Everything is in French until 3rd grade, then you leant english spelling. In high school all my subjects are in french aside from english and math.

Page 2 of 2