Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 12:46 AM Last edited by lovetadraw : 19th Feb 2010 at 1:05 AM.
Still look off, now they look wall eyed.... UGH! Whatever, it's not too bad, I'll upload 'em... but... ughg!!!! I've been practically pulling my hair out trying to get these right! I don't know what to do! Please, I'm at the end of my rope on this. I've been trying sooooo hard but I can't get it right.
Any tips, Nina, Alex, Shady, tiger girl?
Screenshots

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:42 AM
They're very good!! you'll probably have uploaded them by this point, but I would blend in the sparkles a little more (blend in the edges down into the color part of the eye), it looks a little too drawn-on-at-the-last-minuteish. But I think it has a good chance of getting accepted... I just submitted the Forever Eyes, so wish both of us luck!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#28 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 7:55 PM
WOW! I so totally love them!! I like the sparkle, but it's my opinion.. I always make the sparkles look not blended at all, because it gives eyes more vitality, I think =) But they could look good blended too

Good luck to you both =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#29 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 10:25 PM
Well if you think they look good, okay, I'll go ahead and 'load 'em. Hey, it's my first (semi) realistic set so I can cut myself a little slack right?

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#30 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 12:01 AM
Yay!! I have luck from people!! (gatheres more luck)

I've been wondering... where do people get luck?? do they get it from like the dollar store? or from four-leaf clovers?
Forum Resident
#31 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 9:46 PM
IDK! I've been lazy. I'll get those pics and upload it soon as I've an uninterrupted 1/2 to burn.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:41 AM
I had to make several changes but hopefully now it will be moderated and also hopefully accepted!! I hope. Lots. Here is a final screenshot:
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#33 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:07 PM
Very good, kinda spook-i-ly glassy.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:48 PM
It was originally a picture of eyes with stars and sparkles in it, but when it was resized it became quite glassy, I'm-about-to-cry-ish. If that makes any sense. Thanks!! Your eyes are also very good looking! My favorite is the green one, they're so vibrant.
Alchemist
#35 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:15 PM
my new eyes!!!!
Attached Images

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:56 PM
They look nice, but the images are a little small... can we see them on a Sim please? Or at least on a texture?
Forum Resident
#37 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:55 PM
I like them, but next time you're in BS, get a print screen for us please.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Alchemist
#38 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 8:19 PM
yeah I now, but I just finished them. I haven't got any image, sorry.
next time I will post one

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
Original Poster
#39 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:10 PM
OMG I LOVE MYSELF. I just got my new eyes onto the Downloads page. "Forever Eyes"... I love this... I'm so happy. Hope that everyone else's will also go through.

I just noticed... I will just keep refreshing a page until something happens. It's OCUC I suppose (Obsessive Compulsive Update Checking). When I submit something I have this need to keep refreshing until I get a PM saying it's been accepted or rejected. (I like the first one better. I'm on probation you see.)
Forum Resident
#40 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:09 AM
Haha! You and me got it!

Let us praise Nina for her magic luck! We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#41 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:25 AM
O_o meh, yes let us... so what's your new project now?? Mine is "Instinct Eyes". I don't like the Gravestone or the Change ones very much any more. I might keep them to myself... what do you think? See thread for images..
Forum Resident
#42 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:05 PM
Unnatural colours of the ones I just put up.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:24 PM
Mine are always in unnatural colors . Never ever have I done something that was actually naturally colored, and naturally colored only (wait... Angelina Eyes, never mind...)
Forum Resident
#44 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:50 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 23rd Feb 2010 at 11:37 PM.
Lets see how they do!

Update, now available!
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Forum Resident
#45 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 11:38 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 24th Feb 2010 at 1:03 AM.
First look at my next project, "Life Eyes".
Attached Images

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#46 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 1:26 AM
They're pretty... I like. I saw your new ones, in unnatural colors. I should do that for my new set:

The rainbow one... and then my favorite:

The green one
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#47 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 12:21 PM
WOW! Very nice guys! And congrats on the approvals =)

@Lovetadraw: They look amazingly good! If you are already in this level of quality, the only thing I can suggest you is adding a little bit of light at the bottom of the iris to make them more bright =) Awesome job!

@Torako: They look really nice! Your style reminds me of pinkykitty and I love her eyes =) I would suggest you to make the pupil slightly bigger (but that's not a big issue) and the sparkle a little bit bigger too. Great job!

@Elena: They look very good this far =) I would love to see how they look with the sclera though Nice job!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#48 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 8:32 PM
Wacha think?
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#49 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 10:33 PM
Maybe make the sclera a little sharper?? And the black spot a tiny bit smaller... otherwise it's pretty good.
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 4:30 AM
<please note, I say this with no idea how to use gimp.>

I'd suggest duplicating the layer, setting it to 'overlay' and then using high pass to bring out the edge details (To sharpen it) One thing that's odd about eyes is that one must purposefully oversharpen because of the way the texture is used. It might look slightly crunchy in photo-shop but will have better detail in bodyshop and in game. I think the pupil's size and placement is nice, as well as the gloss. I'm not fond of the sclera, but as far as that goes it's just personal taste - the bubblegum coloured tearducts kind of stand out more than they really ought to. But, that's a matter of personal taste as I said.

Page 2 of 12