Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 8:22 PM
About 2-3 days after I had it. So Simsora's prolly had it for a week or two by now... or more! :O

ENTJ
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 12:23 AM
After a couple of attempts I haven't had any luck contacting simsora about it, and they've had it for several weeks with no word, so I've passed it on to Exxy. If simsora still wants to be involved then I'll add them to the end of the play rotation.

Have fun Exxy! :-D
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 2:28 PM
I can see that Exxy has had the neighborhood for a week now, and the last time he was on was yesterday. I wonder if he's forgotten about it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 3:16 PM
I don't know. Exxy did post in the other thread (the one in the sims discussion forum) to say that they'd got the neighbourhood, I'll PM them in a couple of days if we haven't heard anything :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 2:48 AM
Hope this kind of stuff stops happening. Long delays because the players aren't doing anything about the neighborhood are getting annoying! :P

ENTJ
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
Hope this kind of stuff stops happening. Long delays because the players aren't doing anything about the neighborhood are getting annoying! :P

Indeed.

Maybe we should set a deadline for how long a person can have the neighborhood.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#32 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 11:51 PM
I don't know about a fixed deadline, but some kind of rule about the person with the neighbourhood keeping us informed of how it's going would be good. I'll think about that overnight and let people know tomorrow, going to PM Exxy now and see how it's going :-)
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 1:32 AM
I can no longer do it
Field Researcher
#34 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 1:50 AM
Same AGS just totally messed up sims, it's almost unplayable.

American Rocker Bomb, similar to an Irish car bomb, take a shot glass and fill it with five hour energy, then take a pint glass and fill it with your choice of energy drink. Drop in the shot glass and chug, then wait for SVT to set in.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 3:34 AM
So Simsora and Undercovers_Agent are bailing from the multiplayer, although I don't think Undercovers_Agent was on the list anyway... not sure, maybe it was left out or I'm just being blind

ENTJ
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 10:47 AM
Exxy passed it on to me, and I'm about to start my round. I'm so excited. :D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 11:33 AM
I have indeed passed it on to Hiccle. To be fair, a week in sim time takes a lot longer that you would think. Especially when you have to stop and pause it all the time to take pictures. Speaking of which, I'll get the pictures onto LJ asap.
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 2:18 PM
I've played my round now, and I've passed it on to christmas fear.
Scholar
#39 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 2:21 PM
xD That was fast, Hiccle. I can't wait to see these pictures everyone! :D

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 5:19 PM
Gracious Hiccle, that was fast! 3 1/2 hours?!?!

I know Exxy, playing takes aaaages when you have to remember to take pictures. I suck at remembering to take pictures..... :-( Though apparently it doesn't take ages if you're Hiccle.....

Oooh, not long now before it comes back to me! So exciting! Can't wait to see people's pictures :-D And play the next round!
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 5:57 PM
I was bored and had nothing to do, that's why I was so fast.

BTW, lauratje, aren't you going to update the list on the front page?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 6:20 PM
Ooops, I forgot there was a list on this thread too! I updated it now, I'd already done the list on the thread in the main forum. It should be correct now.

What are you household's names, Exxy and Hiccle, so I can fill that in too? :-)
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 8:01 PM
My households name is Woods.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 6:40 PM
i have the neighborhood at the moment. i've only played for about a sim day so far, but i take pictures of everything and i fill out a story from the my characters point of view. i wasn't clear on what we were doing for the storytelling part, so i'm sorry if i've messed up.
so far he's kind of narrating his life since moving to coppervale and talking about events as they happen (with pictures) one day at a time. hopefully mine will be passed back soon. if i've done anything wrong, let me know.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#45 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 7:00 PM
That's fine christmas fear, I look forward to reading it! :-) It's pretty much up to you how you document your rounds, as long as you do document it it's all good! :-D
Scholar
#46 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 7:30 PM
xD I over-document mine. It's a major project each time I upload pictures to LJ.
I can't believe this round is almost over! Sorry I keep spamming this thread, I just love reading it from an "outsider's" point of view.

tumblr
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 7:35 PM
my household is the Knight household.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#48 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:18 PM
Thanks Exxy, updating now :-)

I know Kaila, me neither! I need to finish playing Illusion Bay's Round 3 before I get Coppervale back! Eeek, that's going to take some doing.... I also overdocument mine - 29 photos for the Rhys' Round 2 (in Illusion Bay).... Ooops! And Round 3 will have weddings for both households, expect about a bazillion pictures! :-D

Trying to be more sensible in Coppervale, but will probably fail....
Scholar
#49 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 10:56 PM
Haha... I have 46 pictures for Pebbles round 3 but "only" 33 for Florals round 3. I think I overemphasize birthdays, but not as much as you overemphasize weddings! I look forward to seeing some beautiful weddings

tumblr
Banned
#50 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kailacat
xD I over-document mine. It's a major project each time I upload pictures to LJ.

LOL you and me both!

Page 2 of 3