Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 6:05 AM Last edited by Levera : 27th Mar 2012 at 5:23 AM.
Default Resident Evil: Role Play Game
If there was an RPG for Resident Evil, would you all join in? What I mean is, like we can role play here ^.^ And stuff. I dunno, but I wanted to know from the group what they think.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 6:09 AM
I'd do it, I've wanted a Res or Bats roleplay for awhile, but you need more players.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:02 AM
I know, right? But its hard. Leh sad face. I'm sure I can find more people that would like to be involved *nods*

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Banned
#4 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 6:18 AM
I would, but I have an obsession with making my own characters. xP Sorry!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I would, but I have an obsession with making my own characters. xP Sorry!

Don't see why you couldn't most characters in horror games die..... I can't think of any I'd use that I can explain surviving honestly..... you could if you want. I might.... it depends. I mean it would just need zombies or whatever right?

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 4:28 PM
5MOK3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, you could make your own character. More than likely I should have put that in the beginning post *le sigh*

But yes, you can make your own characters ^.^

Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 5:36 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 1st Mar 2012 at 11:44 PM.
I'm having a hard time trying to decide who to use as mine... I'm either thinking of..

Irving maybe but he might be too irritating... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVRe...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE_R...feature=related

or maybe just some random scientist or person I make up...

or maybe....... BIG AL. (Oh I don't know....)

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 11:36 PM
LOL. You are so weird, KKiryu But that is why I love you ^.^ I am so making my own. I want her to be a psychotic scientist MUAHAHAH

Banned
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 12:32 AM
I WILL DO THIS. :D

Name: Alani Keahi
Alani is a normal teenage girl. Or so she thinks. Though unknown to her, the Tyrant Virus lays dormant in her body, and only for a short amount of time. All history before then has been ERASED.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 5:04 AM Last edited by Levera : 29th Mar 2012 at 7:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I WILL DO THIS. :D

Name: Alani Keahi
Alani is a normal teenage girl. Or so she thinks. Though unknown to her, the Tyrant Virus lays dormant in her body, and only for a short amount of time. All history before then has been ERASED.

WOOOOOOOOT! ^.^

Name:
Akira Nishimura
Nickname: Aki
Personal Identification Card Number: 580003577872
Back-Story: Aki was born in what seemed to be a normal life. Not much to do, however. When she was about seven, her parents died which led her to live in an Orphanage. With the death of her parents, the only family she had was her younger brother, Yoichi. So, all her life, she was always bowing down to commands. Later in her life, she went to College, and then began to work under the "Umbrella Corporation" this made her feel at home. Until she realized what they were really doing. Should she defy her boss or tell the world? Aki...She wants to stay.

CREDITS: All credit goes to Heise, and her amazing artwork. I do NOT own any of her pictures.

Mad Poster
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 5:39 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 2nd Mar 2012 at 4:28 PM.
Oh good my turn!

Name: Ricardo Irving
Quote: I'm a business man with staaaaaanduds.
Nickname: I hate that guy
Blood Type: A
Occupation: Researcher, Con Artist, Oil Field Director, Piece of crap, Terrorist, Arms dealer.
A crude greedy entrepreneur from Brooklyn. He has dealt with dealings with biohazardist waste before, including zombies and mutated Las Plagas. He has no interest in aiding anyone hurt by his dealings.

(and also Re5 could have beeen really kooky if they had been trolls when they made it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wzj...feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...1&v=SgOOJCieP9o ) to be honest I picked Irving because he reminds me of Big Al, and of a 90% retarded physically incapable version of the Joker combined.. and I've wanted to use both of them in a roleplay but thought they might make it too strong.. like R-rated. (Big Al is a very mentally not there horrible mafia pervert and the Joker if I ever used him would be that creepy David Bowie one from Dark Knight Returns combined with Dark Knight, and the one in Man who Laughs.. but they're too r rated.. so I'd prefer to use this stupid kook as a bad dude for the roleplay. I want a stupid comedic villain not a totally deadly one. <but too Smoke I'm hinting later at some point I wanna play a vocaloid roleplay, and to Nevermore a bats roleplay>)
Screenshots

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:49 AM
Alrighty, should we start now? Or try to get more members? o.o!

Banned
#13 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:11 AM
I guess we could start now. WHAT YOU WANT. :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:19 PM
o.o look at them caps *stays dazed*

Yes...Yes let us start now. Shall I do the honors? Or does someone want to start from their eyes first? Because Aki is going to be in the facility o.o

Mad Poster
#15 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:45 PM
Yeah you can Levera! I'm going to wait for both of you I think because I have to think of a reason for my character to be there..

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 5:08 PM
Akira leaned up against the wall, as her hues stole the scenery. Her alarm clock began to chirp, she shook her head, with a soft sigh following. "Another day in hell." She whispered as she turned her alarm clock off. Every morning Akira had the same routine, eat breakfast and read the paper, then take a shower, brush her hair, then her teeth, then get dress, then head out to work. And that routine, wasn't broken on this day either. Akira got into her silver Citroen, she loved to drive expensive vehicles, and this was her gift to herself. As she started her engine, she sighed. She was beginning to hate her job more and more each day.

She drove out of her drive way, and headed towards work. About an hour later, she pulled into the garage of the building, and parked in her usual spot. Akira grabbed her folders and stepped out of her car, and shut the car door behind her. She took in a deep breath, and released ever so slowly. Her high heels clicked loudly against the cement floor,

"AKI! AKI!" A male voice screamed out, "Yes, Yoichi?" She asked as she slowly turned around. "Ah, so you do remember me." He quickly replied, "How could I forget?" She asked, in a subtle tone, "Look, Yoichi, I'm not here for some damn small talk, so if you want to talk, catch me after work." She hissed, as she walked away and headed in.

She stopped at the door, and slid her card through. As the doors open, she walked through then stopped once again, and leaned down, and let the machine scan her retina. "Access Granted, good morning Akira" Akira just rolled her eyes, she saw everyone at work, same thing everyday.

"Good morning, Ms. Akira." She only nodded to an employee, she walked towards her office on the top floor. Akira is the CEO of the Japanese branch of the Umbrella Corporation. Her hues looked out to the people that ran towards coffee shops, and to get to work. "I used to be like them." She whispered, "Just like them" She whispered once again, "Ms. Akira?" Akira slowly turned around, "Ohayo gozaimasu, Miku." Akira smiled.

"Ohayo, Ms. Akira. Here are the documents for last night, and their results." Miku smiled, "Arigatou gozaimasu." Miku looked at Akira with worry, "Ms. Akira, what's wrong?" She asked politely, Akira simply smiled, "Nothing, please excuse me." Miku bowed her head and left her office. Akira sighed, as she looked through the files, she jolted up in her seat. She looked at a file that was stating that one of the experiments, was literally getting out of control, and broken out. "What in the hell?!" She exclaimed, as she ran out of her office and towards the lab. Once down there she through the file onto the silver table.

"Can you tell me what in the hell this is!?" She asked in a very angered tone. "Eh, don't worry about it, we got the experiment back." The male replied. Akira laughed a little before grabbing him by his throat and slammed him up against where the dog kennel was, "Maybe we should give those damn dogs a treat, hmm?" She asked as her hues were a piercing blue, "Gomen..Gomen ne!" He replied, she dropped him, and knelt next to him, "Do not let this happen again, got it?" He nodded as as he rubbed his neck.

Akira walked back to her office, where she did most of her, and ate lunch, and worked again.

Mad Poster
#17 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 5:41 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 26th Mar 2012 at 5:17 PM. Reason: Irving's height is 5.94 ft, and he is 27. He weighs 160.9lb.
"Why do I get this treatment....." The man said quietly. He walked off to go check and secretly misplace some files.

Meanwhile far away from their building in a small coffee shop, two people were making a deal. One of them was a thin sandy haired man in a black suit named Irving, and the other, his partner was a tough looking man wearing an "IluvNY" Tshirt, and jeans.

"Fakku Ketsunoana youse... can't help me worth nothing ya gimp. We need to have better moles in there... wiv' betta access to their supplies man, we all know I'll get better respect if I steal from the best, and I need their stuff man. I can take out the biggest branch ya know, like I'm supposed ta." The dingy thin fellow named Irving said as he was leaning over his coffee with his elbows on the table.

"Look sir, Irving, I don't know what you're on when you talk but this'll take a lot of time," his partner said calmly looking out the window at a family getting ice cream, "This is going to involve a lot of pull and a lot of resources, so please stop harassing me, and learn Japanese. Why did they send you? Why? I don't want to even mention his name, but just why?"

Where the boss was dingy, thin, lazy, and disinterested, the partner was absolutely healthy, active, and heavily invested in this job and had been working for months. And he was determined to do his job.

"Irving, I will do what it takes to slam them and have their supplies confiscated, but we need to cause a huge accident, a news worthy one."

Irving was staring at his watch barely interested. "Kono ama.... what.. oh yeah, yeah I hear youse... people in Japanese land have no respect man."

"You disgust me, and I am only doing this because I am afraid of your boss." The partner angrily fixed his faded yellow contact covered eyes on Irving.

Irving just stood up, muttered something, accidentally knocking his coffee all over the floor, and left silently into the daylit city metropolis. He headed off to a docking area far south to make more deals via public taxi.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:56 AM
((We must waith for a starter or back story from 5MOK3 we can't start without her *Shakes head* ))

Banned
#19 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 4:23 AM
((*hatches out of random egg* I'M HEEEEEEEERE!!! I'd like to change my character, if that's fine.))
Name: Kira Sailor Monroe
Nickname: Generally goes by Sailor, people tend to call her Monroe when upset with her.
Hometown: Hackney, U.K.
Occupation: Past drug dealer, then leading to prostitute, Sailor is now trying to achieve a career as an artist.
Personality: Bipolar, gullible, rude, funny, short-tempered, depressed, artistic, smart, and easily annoyed.
Biography: Sailor's parents were murdered when she was 14, from then she lived on the streets of Hackney. She couldn't make a living, until she met drug dealer Xerin. He gave her everything she needed, as long as she would sell his drugs. When she was 16, a drug war broke out on the streets of Hackney, and Xerin was shot and killed. Due to the obsessive drug use, Sailor had lost almost all emotion, and simply stole all of his money and heroin, and left. She ended up running out of money/heroin, so she began prostituting. At the age of 21, she was almost murdered by a client, and therefore decided that life wasn't for her. She moved to Japan in hopes of becoming an artist. She still does heroin.

Sailor peeked through her sunglasses as she stepped out of the taxi. "Um, TIP??" the driver urged. "Piss off." she walked away, and pulled out a cigarette. Fuck, I haven't gotten my fix in a week... I'm going crazy... Someone's bound to be sellin' at this hour... someone... She saw suspicious looking thin, blonde man walking towards a taxi. Yup. He seemed the type. "Hey!" she shouted, surprised by the dryness of her voice. "HEY!!!" she ran towards him, grabbed him buy the shirt, and pulled him into the alley. "Give me drugs." she demanded, as she slammed him into the brick building. "NOW."
Mad Poster
#20 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 4:42 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 26th Mar 2012 at 6:11 AM.
He looked at her, scared to death he would be killed, scared that all his plans would die in a single minute, that he'd be forgotten, his life lost in an alley. She pulled out a knife in the shadows, he couldn't see it, but he felt it pressed against his face.

"Wha the fuck ya want? Aagh you sissy I ah--" Irving screamed as she kneed him in the balls, and then he immediately started giggling at the pain.

"Hurry up. Now." She quietly said totally silencing him.

"Shit man I ain't got no stuff. Only some marijuana... damn youse.... you want my stuff yo take it, take it, fucking don't hurt me I's a business man, you makin me look like a motherfu sissy yo, everyone looks down on me goddamnit," he whined while producing some bags and a wallet out of his breast pocket, "Here, here ya go, shit, I ain't had no plans for thissss."

The wallet and bags slipped out of his hand and fell on the floor. She picked them up while letting him go. He slipped and fell down on his knees and she kicked him in the stomach. He fell on the floor gasping incessantly, and then cackled as she walked away.

"I see youse again, you's sssscrewed yaaha ahah haha hear me ya woman!? I ain't no pushova for nobodyssszz."

She walked off having taken what he had dropped, ignoring his angry wounded shouts. He got up and breathed a sigh of relief that he hadn't been killed, but then he realized what else he had dropped and lost.

Banned
#21 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 1:08 PM
Sailor shuffled through the items she had picked up. "Keys, useless." she threw the keys behind her. "Picture, useless." she threw the picture behind her. "Wallet... no money, useless." she threw the wallet behind her, until the only thing she had left in her hands was 4oz of marijuana. She lifted the paper bag to her nose, and smelled it. "THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!" she shouting, angrily throwing the bag into the street. "YOU FUCKIN' RAT BASTARD!!!" she ran back to the alley, where the same man was slowly getting up. "Not youse again!!" he whined, leaning against the wall. "What the FUCK?!" she punched him in the face, then fell to her knees, crying. "Please, mister..." she begged. "I just need somethin' good, man... please..."
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 4:54 AM
"Konbanwa!" Akira rolled her eyes at her assistant. "What?" Akira asked in a stern voice, "Forgive me, ma'am, I just brought the new reports around. Apparently, there is a huge problem with the dosage, and..." Akira cut her off, "Excuse me, who in the fucking hell told you, you could fucking read those reports?!" She screamed, everyone that could hear her, gulped, "You know, I should fucking give you a little of the dosage and sees what happens! You stupid bitch!" Akira rose her right hand to the bridge of her nose, and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"You know what? Get the hell out of my office and take the next damn month off, without pay." She scolded, "But...But ma'am I need this job, so I can pay rent, and..And for my kids schooling." Akira laughed softly, "Well, that's not my problem, now. You should have thought before reading, anyway..." Akira sighed, "You'll be cut today and tomorrow pays, but next time you decide to become a boss, or a CEO, much like myself. And read those damn reports again, your ass is fired." She snarled, "Now go home. I'm locking up for the night. Don't fucking disappoint me, again. Do you understand?" She asked, her assistant nodded.

Akira walked out of her office, with a cold look upon her facial features. She slowly took in a very withdrawn breath, as she walked down the street, "Dumb bitch." She snarled, as she lifted her left hand, and ran her fingers slowly through her black tresses. She began to think to herself,

"Who does that bitch think she is, reading those damn reports. If th...The plans get out, my ass is on the line. Luckily..." She laughed, "Some of those documents are only readable by me." She chuckled, as she took in another breath, as she slowly exhaled her breath crystallized against the cold air. But as she continued to walk, she heard crying from an alley. She chuckled, "How pathetic." She mustered to herself. As her head turn towards the right, she saw a man standing over something, or someone.

"Hey!" Akira then began to laugh hysterically, as she continued to crack up. Her hues widen, "Shit." She whispered, she immediately grabbed a syringe from her coat pocket, and put the needle tip in her arm, and pushed the end, letting the medicine go inside of her. Akira was breathing hard, as she shook off the medicine. "Hey..." She repeated as she walked towards the alley.

Mad Poster
#23 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 9:10 AM
"Hey lady, could ya help me with this woman? Somethin's wrong with her and I ain't got the time to stick around......" Irving nervously checked his watch and looked down at the girl saying quietly where the approaching woman couldn't hear, "Hey no hard feelings man, nobody says nothing about what happened nobody gets hurt later... what's youse name?"

"Sa-sailor.... I need it... I can't stand it." Sailor replied.

"Listen youse take the vial on the floor next ta ya, do not use it on yourself or lose it or get searched. It's important, I ain't got not time to 'splain. You will give it to Mikio Palmard who will introduce himself as her chauffeur. Her meaning woman over there."

Banned
#24 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:17 PM
"Who the fuck is Mikio Pal..." Sailor muttered, as her head hit the ground.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 6:02 PM
Akira looked at her cuticles, "Listen, ass, I'm not here to make small talk." She scoffed, and rolled her eyes, her hues began to fade away into a different color, they almost looked like they were pulsating. She didn't speak much after that. However, when she looked at the two through the corner of her eyes, she just smiled one of those eerie smiles. She hadn't felt this way in a very long time. She heard her cell ring softly in her back pocket, "Oh, god, what fucking now?!" She asked in an angered tone.

"Moshi Moshi." She spoke after answering her phone, "Akira...Akira! You need to get back to the labs! And fast!" Akira chuckled, "No, that's okay. Just let them have fun." She whispered, "But Akira! Things are getting out of hand now! The medicine we have been giving these..." The man on the stopped speaking, then whispered, "Monsters, they are growing an immunity. That...Means..." He took in a deep breath, "You." Akira's eyes widen as she looked around, "Alright, alright, I'll be there soon." She smiled, "Pardon me, I've things to do at my office." Akira's body felt on fire, but she simply ignored the pain she was feeling.

Akira was around the corner, as she pushed another needle into her arm, then another. She smiled, as her body felt like she had gotten high. Completely mellow and relaxed. She then called her Chauffeur. About ten minutes later he had shown up, and she got in the limo, "Get me back to the office, and fast." He smiled, "Does that girl need a ride?" Akira scoffed, and rolled down the window, "Did you need a ride? Yes, or no? Make the answer fucking fast, so you're not wasting my damn time." She snarled, "Ma'am, just please calm down." As he looked in the rear view mirror, and saw his boss's eyes changing drastically, "Yeah, fucking hurry up!" He yelled loud enough for the female to hear him.

Akira gripped the handle of the door, her stomach began to tighten up, and fast. She shook off the sickness she was feeling, "Go...D...I f..eel so damn sick." She whispered, her body was heating up again, "J..Just go." She mustered.

Page 1 of 3