Last Activity: Today 7:50 AM
What You Should Know!
I used to play The Sims 2 and loved creating new SC4 terrains. I also got into creating shareable inhabited neighborhoods as well as part of the Hood Building Group. Unfortunately, I no longer create content for TS2, due to technical difficulties. Hence, I have moved on to The Sims 3, my newfound love! :P
Enjoy my creations! Feel free to:
- share my creations, but with credits, please!
- incorporate/modify/pick apart and reuse anything for your work, with credits, if/whenever possible.
List of Recommended Mods at NRaas Industries:
A former village with lots of green gardens, transformed into an arid urban city.
6th Oct 2017 at 12:46pm in » Neighborhoods & CAS Screens90.6k
M.M.A.A. has 53 downloads in the following areas of our download section:
Showing latest 16 downloads:
- Upload to Free sites only.
- May be uploaded on pay sites if upload is free.
- File-share friendly.
- You may include with recolours.
- You may re-use my textures for unrelated projects.
- Please include my readme.
- Please give credit with a link when using my work.
- Use for whatever you want.
- Onoz!! Zmobies!!!
- Special - see profile page.
Mod Group Member:
M.M.A.A. is a member of the following groups:
A group for all simmers that love architecture and put their ideas into virtual reality in the Sims.
Concerned about our planet? This is the group for you. :)
For everyone who likes the House MD TV series =D
Love Tomb Raider and Lara Croft? Then this is the group for you!
Please, call me 'mmaa', saves time.
Learn how to use your neighborhood (terrains) efficiently!
How to avoid neighborhood and game corruption?
The Customized Sims Wiki
Biography: Male. Prefer to keep things somewhat private. (Okay; Middle-Eastern of Persian descent.) Location: Earth? Interests: Gaming, bowling, reading and drawing. Occupation: Architect
Games owned: The Sims 2: The Sims 3: