MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Orange Tree

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Jan 2016 at 4:20 AM - Updated 5th Mar 2016 at 10:12 PM by plasticbox

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 5:06 AM
Thank you so much!!!!
you are the BEST!!thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!
I 'm not very good at computers but I managed to put all your mods except to fill the fridge , so thank you to meet us and help as best as you can. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniel1217
Thank You!!! Here‘s the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
i downloaded it and it did not show up in my game
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tess2k9
i downloaded it and it did not show up in my game

Did you also read the first post?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox

Not to sound b*tchy, but which first post did you mean? This is the one of the first times I've stumbled across your creations, and I'm a bit confused. The only thing even remotely orange-like that's showing up in my game is a "glow orb"...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 12:17 PM
With "first post" I mean the actual upload description.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 1:58 PM
Updated with the Portuguese (both flavours) strings added.

Test Subject
#57 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 7:47 PM
With "first post" I mean the actual upload description.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I read the upload description several times, as well as the installation instructions. Even after I tried moving it from a sub folder into the main mods folder, I never could get Oranges to show up. Even with the Graycurse mod. I'll still take another look at the description, but I have a bad feeling this mod's not gonna work for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 6:36 PM
Yay, thanks for this :)
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:41 AM
the first post?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 1:06 AM
Nice, Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:15 AM
There is so much i could say but i will just say thank you .
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:13 PM
Updated with Polish translation.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 8:52 PM
Thank you so very much, for this wonderful orange tree!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 2:14 PM
THANKS, THIS IS A NEW ONE...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 12:02 PM
I so much love Your orange tree! But it's do not work with new EA patch. The tree grows, it can be watered, and improve, but there is no harvest now.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 10:15 PM
Hello Plasticbox. I've been following you since you started with modding, and appreciate all of your hard work in modding to keep enjoyment level of the Sims games very high!! Thank you so much!!

Not sure if you are aware of this, or still keeping up with your food mods, but just to give you a quick note, none of them are working anymore since the toddler patch update. For some reason, it changed the coding on all the food mods, including the Custom Food Interaction mod (which was just recently updated as of this weekend). If would be so kind to update your harvest mods, as well as your food mods, it would be GREATLY appreciated! I would love to have your juice blender fully functional again, as I was using them every morning, and during the days off with the meals. Nothing like a great cup of fruit juice freshly blended!

Thank in advance for all your hard work, and great mods! I have a great deal of your mods since Sims 3, so yes, I'm a HUGE fan!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#67 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 6:29 PM
I so needed this. thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#68 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 8:23 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 21st May 2017 at 2:42 PM
Many have complained about broken orange tree, but it still works for me. I updated the tree with same ids and posted Here http://sims4studio.com/post/77710/thread

I have also updated many of plasticboxes recipes in a new open system Here http://sims4studio.com/thread/6924/leniads-cupboard
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 11:14 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trouvetout
Thank you
does the orange tree work
Test Subject
#72 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:04 PM
Is there anyone who can update the Orange tree and Lettuce plants for the Seasons update that came out on Tuesday? I would hate to have to delete them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 2:20 AM
Thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:42 PM Last edited by Witchess : 17th Jul 2018 at 8:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by pixietink1985
Is there anyone who can update the Orange tree and Lettuce plants for the Seasons update that came out on Tuesday? I would hate to have to delete them.

I second this request, please. Same for bananas, sweet potato, etc. Thank you!

P.S. My sims live for the custom harvestables and matching recipes.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 2:35 PM
It does not work with the new updated juice blender so I recommend getting Leniad's or icemunmuns updated versions of this mod instead. Those dont work with the juice blender either, but at least theyre updated
Page 3 of 4