Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 3:25 AM
Ndayeni, that's an amazing application! I like your medieval touches throughout the house! I'm amazed that it's your first contest; this is definitely going to be tough on us judges!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 12:14 AM
Thank you CisteCaise. I'm glad you liked it

I hope some other people join in here What is the min number of applicants you need Katt? And will you be extending apps through round one if there aren't enough by tomorrow?
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 3:31 AM
The minimun would probably be 6, although it tales at least 10 for someone to qualify for a gold star. I'm of two minds about extending through round one, and haven't really decided yet. I've noticed that a lot of house contests seem to have to do this, and I feel it's become expected. I have a different theme that I think will get a better turn-out, because I already did Cycle One, and there was interest in Cycle Two; not to mention about 6 other ideas just waiting to be submitted. If anyone who usually joins or would like to join a House contest, and didn't find this one apealing, if you could post why not, and any suggestions for changes, I'd appreciate it.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 3:28 AM
I would totally have entered this katt, but I'm already in two other contests and I'm currently going through the process of finding a job. The contest idea seems just awesome, and should you be only short of an application or two to continue, I would be more than happy to step down from judging and whip up an entry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:04 AM
Thanks for your entries CiaoAlora and ndayeni. Unfortunately we will not be continuing forward with the contest. Hopefully I'll see you in a future one.

Aplications are closed, and due to lack of interest so is the contest.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.

Page 2 of 2