Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#101 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 12:39 PM
I know, I relized EVERYTHING before I posted the damn scores, and didn't want to do eleminations, but then would have to do 5 eleminations next round.

I feel like slapping myself. Arg, and then my parents picked this time to move too. Right before school starts.

Apologizes all round.
Sorry, once again.
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:40 PM
darn, im out
well, it was fun. maybee next time
im not very good at 1 storey houses so maybee thats why
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 6:29 PM
I loved it, I don't know why the scores cameup that way. I even triple checked all the math.
Test Subject
#104 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 4:34 PM
Default Round 2: Design by Tricia Leigh

These have done a while but was having a dickens of a time getting the image and file size right.
Sorry for missing the CC in the first round, I had looked through and did not see any but I always forget the walls & floors, haha.

CC credits:
walls/Floors - modthesims 2 I believe. I have so many I'm not sure where I got them from.
Chairs around the piano - Holy Simoly
Upper cabinets - modthesimes2 (WDS Kimbery)
Flowers - modthesims2 (Hysterical Paroxysim)
Patio umbrella - Pimp my Sims

I thinks that is all of them, hope I didn't miss any.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#105 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 2:08 AM
Um, Round 2 is over. We only have two entries...and we have three extention days. We can either:
1. Wait
2. Close the contest
3. Contiune on.

I am okay with all three, and if we continue i have to tell you guys that am moving, and we might expirence a time in the near future that I might not have internet.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 6:58 AM
I'm ok with any of the options. Perhaps we should see if the third person still in this round intends to post an entry in the next day or so. If you're likely to be without internet for any extended period of time around the time this would end next week, however, it might be best to call it now so people had a chance to get scores from this round (if there would be any) while you still have a connection, and would not be left hanging at the end until you returned.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#107 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 6:11 PM
Weell, moving prep started today, and I must say, the judges fro this round should post their scores here as well as PMing me. And we'll call it here, and I'm sorry again for any inconvenience. I should be able to get for a little bit on Monday, but we'll see how that goes.

Thanks once again.

JUDGE ONE:

ENTRY ONE:
Follows Round rule correctly: 5/5
Follows Forum rules correctly: 5/5
Creativity: 18/20
Originality: 48/50
Effort: 10/10
Custom Content Rule: 10/10
Total: 96/100
The house you decorated was warm and inviting. It fulfilled every wish the family had and created a bright, yet subtle living environment.

ENTRY TWO:
Follows Round rule correctly: 5/5
Follows Forum rules correctly: 5/5
Creativity: 17/20
Originality: 47/50
Effort: 9/10
Custom Content Rule: 10/10
Total: 93/100
Your house is very nice and seems very guest-friendly. The warm and subtle tones fit the family's needs and desires.

Page 5 of 5