Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#276 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:09 PM
Aww thanks guys and thanks Didi for another great contest, I really enjoyed this one, winning was just a great bonus! Congrats to the other contestants, you all did great and I managed to guess a couple of you correctly, lol..Oh and thanks to the judges too! :D
Advertisement
#277 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 2:12 PM
Well... I'll try to do better next time. Thanks for the experience. :baloons:
Original Poster
#278 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 2:41 PM
Jonesi, novemberlove, Thaissa - I am glad that you enjoyed the contest, had fun and learned from it, that is what it is all about . Good luck in future contests and I hope to see you in any future contests I may have.

Michele - Thanks your comments always mean a lot to me .

Haughtysims - Well, I am kind of speakless, not sure if you had a good time and enjoyed the contest or not but, you did an outstanding job and I throughly enjoyed seeing your photos each round. Anyways, good luck in future contests .
#279 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiDi

Haughtysims - Well, I am kind of speakless, not sure if you had a good time and enjoyed the contest or not but, you did an outstanding job and I throughly enjoyed seeing your photos each round. Anyways, good luck in future contests .

No disrespect was meant and all experiance is valuable. Sorry if it didn't translate well.
Original Poster
#280 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:21 PM
It is okay Haughtysims, mostly I was just curious...I am a nosey little witch...lol. Very true there is nothing more exciting or valuable then knowledge and the chance to sharpen the skills.
#281 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 10:08 PM
congrats you all did an amazing job
Field Researcher
#282 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 12:45 AM
Congrats to you all! I really wish I could have finished this contest, I will be looking out for more contests hosted by you DiDi, you were an awesome and very helpful host. This was a great learning experience.
#283 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:49 AM
CONGRATS to the top 3! :D
Field Researcher
#284 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:01 AM
Congrats to everyone that were in the competition and the winner ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#285 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
this was a great contest and i lurked for most of it but you all were fab - congratz to the top 3

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'

Page 12 of 12