Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#476 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:46 PM
I'm afraid there's won't be any Drop out stories or Graduation Stories this time. Real Life deadlines have eaten up all I have. Sorry!

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Advertisement
Theorist
#477 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:03 PM
awh, That is a shame...
But on the Other Hand..

Drop Out: Simone Yattle
Unfortunately Simone and Helen decided to leave MDH only a Term to go, They had previously changed all of the keys to the Lockers and jammed all of the taps.
Once the duo had left the school, the Staff cleaned up and got rid of the messes and leavings of he two, in no time, Apart from Mrs Edna Sterone, who decided to keep the Baby Plantling as a "leaving Present"..
We would also like to say that Simone had gained the highest mark in Gardening of the whole school records, and that Helen had used the whole schools supply of "Stater Juice" every term she had been here, we like to remember the days when they were not the second biggest trouble makers of the school..
Thankfully Simone was kind enough to tell us he was leaving, through a nice Text message;
Quote:
So, ums, yea, Me n Helen r levn MDH 4eva an gdluck 2 whoevah stays - simone

good luck to him and his future...

Graduation Day: Jenette Luther
Jenette decided to give the school something that they wanted to see of her since she first arrived here; Her Class Project.
After which she was glad to be re-united with her family once again, but was upset to leave MDH for what maybe forever. The experiences she has encountered (Like letting a lost pahlantolop loose in the school at Christmas) will stay with her forever.
She had not told the true stories to anyone from the outside Halls of MDH about her and Drew's relationship, but the gossip still is being whispered through the girls' groups of their first adventure..
We would like to thank Jenette on her grand communication, witch, and best of all mischief skills. They have added great pleasure to the hearts of some teachers and great despair to others, But none the less, Have struck conversation in the Staff room
We are also Glad to be accepting her little Brother next year; James
-We think he has potential too!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#478 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 7:18 AM
Default Spectra Oprheus: Graduation Day
Well, might as well put up a story:

Spectra Oprheus: Graduation Day

Spectra beamed as she got her Golden Wand, something all graduates would get. She scanned to crowd to see her friends cheering madly for her. She knew she had a good year, and she'll miss it well. Spectra's smile broadened more as she stepped off the platform.

As she made her way through the crowd, she found herself at the easternmost section of the Great Hall. There she bumped into a familiar, furry friend--

"Hey there, grad girl."

Knowing that deep, playful voice, Spectra looked up to see Lyco, clutching his Golden Wand, also grinning. Spectra smiled shyly as Lyco fondled through her brilliant red hair.

"Hey--wanna go outside?" He asked.

"Ermm, sure," She choked. And red hand in furry paw, they walked together out to the school park.

-----------------------------------------------------

The sweet summer smell filled the air as birds chirped their happy song. Cowplants were in full bloom, and the sun was shining down. There in the depths of the park was Lyco and Spectra, who were talking lively about the year's best moments. One in particular was--

"Remember when we first met?" Lyco asked.

"Yeah," She replied softly, "Although it was an accidental meeting."

"One that I didn't regret."

"So did I."

Lyco placed an arm around Spectra. She felt a shiver run down her spine. Yet she snuggled closer to him.

"Lyco?" She said.

"Yeah?" He replied back, smiling sweetly.

"If you'd want to spend the rest of your life with someone, who would it be?"

Lyco then kissed her cheek. He could feel her shiver after that. "Isn't is obvious?" He said with a soft laugh. She faced him and he drew her into a passionate kiss.

(Pics coming up real soon )
Forum Resident
#479 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 12:05 PM
That bites when real life comes butting in to take all your online time But cute stories y'all have made up so far :D

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Lab Assistant
#480 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 2:56 PM
Graduation Story: Annie Longbeard

This year in MDH has been wonderful for me, and me and James are finally together, happier than ever. My dad was proud of me and even my mom showed up at the promotion and that was really a big thing. I can't wait to get back home and hang with my dwarfs but I'm sure that I'll miss MDH and all the great friends that I've made here. But at least we've learned how to communicate telepathically, so we can stay in touch and it's even better than instant messaging :D
I'm proud to tell you that I haven't tripped or embarrassed myself in any way during my promotion, it all went well...accept Vampy Danny decided to stick around and check out the daily promotion so he got a couple of sunburns, but he'll be okay in a couple of days.
I'm glad that I am going to leave with so many great memories of this amazing school...good thing I'm finally done with it, summer breaks, here I come!

"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow, ride, boldly ride," the shade replied - "if you seek for Eldorado"

Page 20 of 20