Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#201 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 5:59 AM
Congrats to the tops 3!
Thanks for having such a fun contest. I really enjoyed this.
Advertisement
#202 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 7:07 AM
LostSock
• i'm partial to finnish lesbians because i have a pair in my game!
• I see you didn’t take the Plumbbob’s suggestion on board, it’s a shame.
• Cute home! I know where I'm staying when I visit Norway. One question, is it a Norwegian "thing" to not have curtains?

Thanks

And I meant to! But by then I was already in game and had forgotten what the cheat was. I've not been to Norway, but here we definitely have curtains, especially during the summer when the sun is still light during the night. I do like the home too, I wouldn't mind actually living in it...

To be honest, I did not do my best on this round as I moved across the country on Saturday and was just too tired to do the finishing touches. But I had fun, so thanks to everyone, and great work to you all :D
Scholar
#203 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 8:54 AM
Thank you judges and thank you coldfloral for hosting this contest! It's been great fun (even though I did end up with too much CC!)
Instructor
#204 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 4:29 PM
Thank you, coldfloral, for hosting a really awesome contest. Congrats to everyone who entered, the entries were awesome. Congrats to Romy and CiaoAlora.

I am excited to place 3rd in my very first contest ever....it was tons of fun and I am looking forward to more contests and tons more fun. Thanks judges!
Top Secret Researcher
#205 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 6:40 PM
congreat romy for winning, congrats to everyone cause your entries was all so good.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'

Page 9 of 9