Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#326 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 6:04 AM
Aggh! I'm so nervous!
Advertisement
Original Poster
#327 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 6:44 AM
cavilez hopefully you're still online!!!
I PMed you!
Original Poster
#328 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:05 AM
Default Results!
Welcome ladies to the final round of picture perfect before we go on, just a short message from me
Quote:
Thank you so much all of you for participating and making this contest so much fun to host! Each one of you are multi-talented and with just a little more practice, your photos could be twice as awesome as they already are. I know all of you are still beginners at photoshop but who said photoshop makes a photo beautiful. Of course it does but I've seen people with creative talents in their own way, with or without photoshop. Congratulations to the winner who will be announced later and the ones who did not win, don't give up hope =]

And now....

Chantelle

Comments
Strength: You really improved throughout this competition. Your photoshopping gets better and better each round.
Keep in mind: You could try, in future contests, to not link to your photos. (Some judges find it difficult to go back and forth)
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: I like her Round one picture the most.

Comments :
Strength: I love the background, it's very Autumny! And the robin is a good idea, very cute too :-) The apples are a nice touch. Very well photoshopped.
Keep in mind : The pose is good, I love the way she's holding an apple, but her right arm (with the robin on) looks a bit awkward. It goes very thin near the wrist.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: This one! It's very creatively done, and I just love it!

Comments :
Strength: I think the whole photo concept is lovely. Her pose looks amazing and the Robin and apples add to the theme.
Keep in mind : I am not so fond of her face. Her expression seems blank. It would have been nicer if you added eyebrows too.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: Round 4

Luinia

Comments
Strength: Great facial expressions makes it seem like your sim is loving it.
Keep in mind: Try to fill in all the empty spaces so it doesn't look, well, empty.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: I like her song photo (priceless!)

Comments :
Strength: I love the use of flowers, ducklings and butterflies to portray the Spring feeling. The pose is good, she looks really happy!
Keep in mind : It's a shame that your model is so small in the photo, it would've been nice to be able to see her more clearly!
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: The last one. I love the spring feeling, and the animals/flowers etc in the background all fit together well. I am very impressed by your use of in game backgrounds.

Comments :
Strength: Your in game backgrounds are always the best and this is your best photo! The background looks extremely spring-like and colourful! I love the butterflies and the ducklings!! This is absolutely creative.
Keep in mind : Your model is too tiny in the photo. You probably wanted us to see the background but If the photo was zoomed in a little, it would have looked amazing. Plus, I sort of liked the teaser picture since her face could be seen where as in this photo, Luinia is looking downwards.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: Round 4

Adayra

Comments
Strength: Your photoshop is flawless. Care to share your tips, lol.
Keep in mind: Try taking in game pics instead of photoshopping, just for a little variety.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: I like her photo from the Barbie round.

Comments :
Strength: I love the scrapbook idea! Very creative :-) The pose is very nice, and her outfit is good too. Nice background, and the whole thing is nicely put together.
Keep in mind : I would have liked to see your model a bit bigger in the photo, though I can see why that would have been hard to fit in with the scrapbook idea.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: The Barbie shot. It was very creative, and the pose was good. It all fitted together very well.

Comments :
Strength: This is absolutely creative and I like that you think out of the box! Every round I’m always looking forward to see your picture and every round you’ve proven yourself. The pose and photos are absolutely gorgeous! You executed this task with sheer perfection!
Keep in mind : Your model looks as though she is floating in air for some reason. Other than that, there’s nothing to critique about.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: Round 2

Rae

Comments
Strength: Your photoshop gets better everytime you use it.
Keep in mind: Try to switch up your poses, or even the facial expressions, so your sim doesn't look bored.
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: I liked her rockstar Barbie

Comments :
Strength: Nice pose, nice use of colours to portray winter. I like the background, and it's very suitable! The frost/icy things coming from her hands are a nice touch too!
Keep in mind : She looks a bit miserable, but I suppose that some people don't like winter!

My favourite photo from this round is Dreea's picture. Throughout the contest, Dreea's pictures have been consistently creative and well put together, and this one is no exception!
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: The photo based on Shontelle's song, T-shirt. The background and pose went together very well, and really suited the song!

Comments :
Strength: I was in awe the first time I saw this photo. It looks so wintery and cold and frosty! I love the feeling! She looks like a snow queen with her icey skin. I love the fantasy effects you used.
Keep in mind : Maybe if the trees weren’t so blurred or snowflakes fell from the sky, the photo would have looked twice as awesome as it already looks!
Favourite photo out of her whole collection: Round 2
Original Poster
#329 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:14 AM

Alright then.....

Quote:
Coming in at fourth place with a score of 7.5 is.....

Luinia!

Quote:
Then with 7.8 in Third place is...............

Chantelle!

Quote:
Now we have Adayra and Rae left. Who will be picture perfect??

Quote:
In second place with the score of 8.3......

Rae Friesen!

Quote:
that means Adayra Moon is our winner with the score of 8.8!!!!!!

Congratulations Adayra! Please PM me for your prize. Chawsy, Moldova, Charley congratulations too. All of you made it this far so all of you are winners.
This has been such a Fun contest!! Thanks again and Happy new Year!

#330 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 3:17 PM
OMG 3rd for my first contest?!? Thank you! :D
Congratulations Dreea, I know you've been working hard for that star!
Thank you Emma for the great time, it really helped me prepare myself for future contests. Thanks to the judges too, you guys are very encouraging! Oh and I won't forget the eyebrows!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#331 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 3:28 PM
Congratulations to everyone- and to Emma for hosting.
Top Secret Researcher
#332 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 5:49 PM
Congratulations everyone - you all did great, and a special congrats Dreea!
I love the group shot Emma,
thanks for being a great host ;3
Everyone was really good, i had lots of fun in this contest!

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#333 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 6:03 PM
Well done everyone! You all did an awesome job! :-D Congratulations Dreaa! And well done Emma for hosting such a great contest! :-D And the group photo is awesome!
Test Subject
#334 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 6:08 PM
Wow 2nd place! thats crazy lol I've never gotten this far in a contest. Thank you so much I had a blast and the group photo looks amazing. Congrats to everyone!
#335 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 7:22 PM
Has Dreea seen this yet?! She'll be so excited! :D
Test Subject
#336 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 8:29 PM
Wow! Thank you, thank you!!! I'm so excited! My first ever won contest here! Thanks Emma for hosting such a great contest! Congrats to everyone! :X Yupppppppppppyeeeeee! :D
Forum Resident
#337 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 8:31 PM
Congrats Dreea. You all did such a wonderful job and it was extremely difficult to judge you.

Thank you Emma for letting me judge such a wonderful contest. It was great fun. See you all around here. :peace

Edit: Dreaa I don't know if they are still handing out stars but go and request yours anyway.
#338 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 8:33 PM
Congrats everyone! This was a great contest..I really wish I would have been able to finish! Everyone did great!
Original Poster
#339 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:43 PM
You're welcome. I'm glad you all like the groupshot and enjoyed my contest
I had fun hosting too :D
#340 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 11:52 PM
Hey Emma, did you simpose or frank that pic? It's stunning and I love the hair!
Original Poster
#341 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:59 AM
I simposed it

Page 14 of 14