Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 4:16 PM
He said in the first post that he doesn't use community time.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 5:38 PM
That is definitively disproven by the error log, unless they posted the wrong error log.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 6:37 PM
The whole problem is confusing lol. If it happened by whatever he deleted then it shouldn't be affecting other neighbourhoods. If it's a mod then why did it only start happening after he deleted something?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
That is definitively disproven by the error log, unless they posted the wrong error log.

Well even if i did, i dont see the pop up message about when the sim will arrive back to household, and my sims always arrived back home at the same time as they left
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 8:30 PM
Okay so i finally found the reason for this bug, and it was actually caused by CBOY community time, i didnt even know i had this mod still in my downloads folder, but many thanks to the people who suggested it!
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#31 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bazoongas
Okay so i finally found the reason for this bug, and it was actually caused by CBOY community time, i didnt even know i had this mod still in my downloads folder, but many thanks to the people who suggested it!

Next time, before posting do the game problem guide as instructed when you post a new thread:

It's the same one I linked previously.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#32 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bazoongas

Trust me, so many issues can stem back to "I didn't know I had this".

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Next time, before posting do the game problem guide as instructed when you post a new thread:

It's the same one I linked previously.

TBH that needs updating. I would use "What Caused This" first now.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#33 Old 18th Jun 2024 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
TBH that needs updating. I would use "What Caused This" first now.

I agree, I've mentioned to site owner before that there are lots of out-of-date things on the wiki that need to be updated, but I can't (even though I wrote a lot of them) as they are locked. But that tutorial will still work, and it is requested that people try those things before posting. I also linked to the 50/50 guide previously in this thread.
Page 2 of 2