Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 2:19 PM
My introduction <3
Hii! My name is Emilie. (She/Her) I just turned 20 and I'm from Norway. I am obsessed with The Sims 3 and has played since I was like 7 because of my mom (She is also obsessed). I have been using Mod The Sims for yeaaaars, but I never thought of making an account!
I work as a healthcare worker in a carehome for young mentally disabled and I love talking and getting to know new people from all around the world (eventhough I struggle alot with my English grammar). I'm not sure what more to say aha.

3 Fun facts:
* I am ginger
* I'm left handed
* I have a cat who is 19,5 years old (yeah he is OOLD)

I'd love to make some friends on here
Advertisement
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 4:59 PM
Hi @EmilieHak lovely to meet you! I like Sims 3 too, but my main game is Sims 2. I have a daughter who also likes Sims 2, we sometimes play a neighbourhood together. But she was the one who asked for Sims 1 when she way young, and got me hooked!

I love red hair, I am envious! In real life I am (greying) blonde. Wow, your cat is old, please give him a hug from me!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2023 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @EmilieHak lovely to meet you! I like Sims 3 too, but my main game is Sims 2. I have a daughter who also likes Sims 2, we sometimes play a neighbourhood together. But she was the one who asked for Sims 1 when she way young, and got me hooked!

I love red hair, I am envious! In real life I am (greying) blonde. Wow, your cat is old, please give him a hug from me!

Nice to meet you too!! Wooow thats amazing!! My mom has gone over to playing ts4 because of ts3 lag but i fixed my game with mods but she doesnt want her fixed lol. I fixed my little sis' ts3 game like a week ago and now shes hooked again!! (she used to play ts2 and ts4 mostly)