4 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 10:45 AM
Default Clothing Texture on Skin
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here? I haven't worked with clothing in a while and I cannot for the life of me figure out what I've forgotten/done wrong.

Thanks in advance!
CT04.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old Yesterday at 12:17 PM
It's probably something to do with either the alpha or the way the UV is mapped onto the mesh, most likely the latter. That has to be fixed in a 3D program like Blender.

A stupid signature
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old Yesterday at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stupidname
It's probably something to do with either the alpha or the way the UV is mapped onto the mesh, most likely the latter. That has to be fixed in a 3D program like Blender.

I thought so too at first, but to me those two seem fine.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#4 Old Yesterday at 2:50 PM
Are you using just one group?

For this type of mapping, you need one group for the skin parts, and one group for the jacket. Look at how it's done for TS3 or TS4 outfits, especially for tops/bottoms.

If it's done like this with just one group, anything that overlays the skin parts that are still showing will have texture on it. The long part at the bottom is mapped in the area of the legs.

You'll also want to name the group with the outfit "noblend" or some such, so the naming is different from most single-group tops/bottoms.