Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 2:22 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default HCDU+ and Mods Help
I recently got more mods for TS2, and I am using HCDU+ to check for conflicts, and to make sure things load in the order they are suppose to, so they work properly. While scanning with the HCDU+ I noticed it detecting what you see in the picture.

Is this anything I need to deal with or is it fine, and I can just leave those alone?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old Today at 4:43 AM
The one that's called "less profitable craftables" - Do you have other mods for craftables, like an unlocker/unhider for buy mode? If so, you likely have to pick one or the other. Unlockers and pricing mods are usually based on extracted OBJDs, and are essentially incompatible as separate mods (one overwrites the other). They can be combined if the same OBJDs in the same file gets edited, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old Today at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
The one that's called "less profitable craftables" - Do you have other mods for craftables, like an unlocker/unhider for buy mode? If so, you likely have to pick one or the other. Unlockers and pricing mods are usually based on extracted OBJDs, and are essentially incompatible as separate mods (one overwrites the other). They can be combined if the same OBJDs in the same file gets edited, though.

I only have Bergaroth_LessProfitableCraftables_OFB_FT.package, and no other mods dealing with the craftables from OFB.