Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#376 Old 21st Sep 2024 at 11:16 PM
I started a personal BACC because I also have one I'm doing as a Let's Play, so that I can play if I don't feel like recording or commenting or trying to keep the gameplay interesting while trying to retain the idea that others are watching this.

Here's the starting 6 people. So far, I'm not far in, still doing the first Spring rotation. But I can say that starting off with some Townies already there makes it a lot more interesting. At least I don't have to worry about everyone being all over each other because there's nobody to pick from, but them.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old Today at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xmathyx
I did an Excel file that keep track by itself. I just have to fill some boxes when something is happening (a fire, burglary, new community lot, new baby... and so on) and it tells me everything else. I'm still testing it to be sure that it's all ok with my formulas (so far it is).

I talk about it here : http://bacc-littlelittlesimmies.tum...es-regles-de-ce

Is that what you are looking for ? I can share it in a day or two if it can be useful to someone else...

This spreadsheet does not keep track of families like who's son/daughter is this Sim or whatever like that. With the rules I play I don't need to know things like that, but I keep track of each Sim just for my pleasure in tumblr with links from a Sim to another, what is not requires to play the rules from the first post of this thread. It's just that I like doing this.

I can't find that Tumblr post, @xmathyx. Did you delete it or is it a Dumblr problem? Perhaps it's an Elf problem?
At any rate, if you see this, could you upload your spreadsheet? Thank you!

Click this.
Page 16 of 16