Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#15001 Old Yesterday at 10:44 PM
"A signature may be required for large purchases. Banks may set their own limits or require a PIN." From simsample's link- maybe that's what the divide is here.
FranH's bank is being proactive about protecting her money, while mine is like "Godspeed, omglo's bank account."
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#15002 Old Yesterday at 10:49 PM
Now back to the game!

Sorry about the derailment. The tracks are back on line.

I did what I said I was going to do-write in the ROS mod that instead of winning XXX dollars in some lottery that pixels would have to fork over tons of money for losing bets.

I had that happen today-Joan Brady of Thalia woke up to find that she'd lost $ 50,000 in a sports bet overnight. It wiped out her account. She just barely has enough now to pay the bills. ("You have lost $$$ in a sports bet D100 x $1000")

Too bad her roomies moved out the night before...

It just takes writing in the mod text lines what you'd like to replace and voila! It's done! Your pixels are POOR!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://www.mediafire.com/?r=wbmnd#myfiles
Field Researcher
#15003 Old Yesterday at 11:16 PM
I would love a mod that allowed Sims to take babies or toddlers on a walk. It could be something as simple as picking up the baby or toddler and walking off the lot with them (like go on a hike or take a pet for a walk).

I'd love if it was more complicated - like a stroller that you click on to take baby for a walk and the Sim then puts the baby in the stroller then walks to the mail box and as they goff lot for their walk, the stroller appears and they push it.

Bonus points of you could put multiple babies or toddlers in the stroller for the walk.

And it wouldn't bother me if the stroller object remained on the lot with the baby or toddler inside it as long as no one interacted with the kid and the social worker didn't show up while the baby or toddler was on the walk.
Page 601 of 601