Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:39 PM
I keep checking myself, I want to join but I don't see anything happening, if I see questions being answered and things being made clear then I'll join.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 6:30 PM
Is it possible that the application process can be extended until later this week, for example until Friday/Saturday? It seems that a lot of people need a lot more time and input from the host before they can apply anyway.

[Personally, I'm also going through the exam period so I won't be able to update my application with better pictures until this Wednesday at least, due to exams.]

I'd also like to know whether the applications will be judged, as this will influence whether or not I will update the pictures. There is no point if they will not be judged, but naturally I want to change them anyway for the reasons listed in my application post.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 6:38 PM
Maybe her circumstances have changed since submitting her contest. People have good reasons for rarely checking in.
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 9:44 PM
Default Michaela Simmons
|name| Michaela Simmons
|age| 20 years old
|experience| three year, as a child
|education| currently still in university
|location| Strangetown
|bio| Michaela used to be a model when she was only still yet a child, but as she became a young teenager, she was declined because of her weight. Over the years, Michaela has made en effort to improve her weight problems and join a Yoga Class, a Dance School and do enough exercise after meals. Will this be Michaela's chance to shine once again?
|face|

|body|

|free take|
#30 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 11:13 PM
oohh spicy i like her!!!
#31 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:52 AM
(3 Thanks

and I really the old person in your avatar. Very Realistic!
#32 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:22 AM
haha thanks. idk how she even turned out that way. it must of been a skintone..hehe
Scholar
#33 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Connectzeedots
You Need A Headshot With A White Background, Bodyshot With White Background, And A Free Shot

This is what she posted on page one. She was also on yesterday and updated post #3 with the contestant list. Just an FYI. I've been lurking, debating on whether or not to enter LOL Just thought i'd help a bit..
#34 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:48 AM
Im seriously lurking myself. lol! I have a new sim girly im trying to show off so i want to enter, but i guess we shall see..
Field Researcher
#35 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:43 PM
I hope connectzedots is OK and nothing serious is wrong.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 10:02 PM
Name: Lex Bosley

Bio: When Lex's mother, Brandy, was 18, she was a bit of a groupie. Her favorite band was called Neon Flamingo, and she followed the band from show to show, met all the musicians and joined them on the tour bus for three months. She soon discovered she was pregnant. Though he has never publicly admitted it, Brandy knows that the lead singer of Neon Flamingo is Lex's father. Lex is the spitting image of her famous dad, and shares his outrageous personality. Lex was always a wild child. She didn't do well in school. She had trouble concentrating and was always in fights. She was the first to try anything, which often got her in trouble. When she was 16, she ran away from home, tired of her mother's immaturity. She returned after a month, but things have been tense in the Bosley house ever since. Lex hopes that by becoming a model, her estranged father might finally take an interest in her and her family, though she's conflicted about her feelings for the man who left her mother pregnant and alone and has never even acknowledged that Lex is his daughter.

Headshot:

Bodyshot:

Freeshots:

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#37 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 11:39 PM
*grabs Cin and Fransica and forces them to enter*
You KNOW you want to.

Rabbit, Lex is a cutie; I really like that last shot.
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 1:41 AM
I hope connectzee comes back on the forums, this looks like a fun contest.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:58 AM
Thanks, Freelancer, I caught that moment in the middle of the 'gossip' action.

I'm going to be really bummed if this contest doesn't continue. I really like my model, there are a ton of great contestants with talented entries, and this seems like a lot of fun. I'm itching to download some makeup and clothes for Lex, but i want to make sure this thing is on.

Oh well, I guess if it ends then I'll just have to make Lex into a Legacy sim.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#40 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:49 PM
can someone else host it if she doesnt come back?
Instructor
#41 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:11 PM
Not until round 1...if she doesn't come back, this contest closes.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 5:51 PM
Waaah, I don't want this contest to close. Has anyone tried PMing her?

I really wish the rules allowed for someone else to take it over. This one seemed so promising.

#43 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:09 PM
DiDi is hosting a beauty contest, if this one closes we could all enter that one, im pretty sure it will be up as soon as this one closes
Field Researcher
#44 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:11 PM
She hasn't been on since the first so no way of contacting her.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omgitsashley
DiDi is hosting a beauty contest, if this one closes we could all enter that one, im pretty sure it will be up as soon as this one closes

Oh, good! I will, for sure.

It gets kind of boring playing regular sims sometimes, so it's nice to do a contest every once and a while to make things interesting.

Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:40 PM
Well I pmed her even before the contest was open to ask her the requirements for the apps and I haven't got any reply since then.
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:19 PM
I'm fine.

I didn't answer peoples' questions because I didn't want to give any information that would be priveledged before the thread was posted.

I gave you eveything you need to enter. I'm keeping the rounds secret, so it can be fun.

I'm sorry I'm not here all the time, but I'm finishing the hardest year of high school.

Just hold on before cramming the thread with complaints, okay? =]
Original Poster
#48 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omgitsashley

I'm sorry Ashley, that's just ridiculous. You cannot expect me now to see you as someone who will stick through this contest if you're planning a back up plan for your contesting.

Thanks for the faith, everyone.
[partially sarcasm, partially sincere]

I'm writing an essay right now, and after that I will finish linking to the applications and if no one enters by tomorrow I will close apps and post round 1.
#49 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:29 PM
i meant IF this one closes. i didnt mean anything nasty by it. im glad to see that you're alright and this contest is still on. im still staying in this contest. but im entering that one as well. i hope you understand.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 1:32 AM
I didnt mean to sound like I was complaining but when you didnt show up I was genuinely worried, that's my job in life as a mother to find people and things to worry about, but now I understand why you were not here and my app will be up soon

Page 2 of 9