Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 8:26 AM
Default Jo [ENTRY]
Name:
Jo Douglas
São Paulo‎, Brazil [Originally From San Francisco, California, US]
Team:
Supermodel
Why do you feel you should be the Ultimate Status Symbol?
My Mom is half Japanese, and half Black. My dad is Caucasian. Sadly, my modeling career has suffered, 'cause of my mixed background. Though, I have never given up. I surpass barriers my skin color has placed up for me! So many women like myself can believe, we can be #1 as well!

HEAD SHOT

BODY SHOT

BODY SHOT PRINT

Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 9:08 AM
Welcome HEART shaped! Yay another contestant!! Jo is beautiful and a wonderful entry, I love that she is many cultures makes her unique.

Lol...I wished I looked that good in my kitchen bet, my husband would too .
#28 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 10:00 AM
heart shaped, whoa, shes beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 5:59 PM
Default Charlene Davernport
Name: Charlene Davernport
Team: Celebrity

I love to travel, enjoy people, any age, race etc. I feel this would be a great experience and it's a life long dream. I have great family and friends who are backing me on this 100%!

Head shot no makeup:

Ad-nothing fancy:
#30 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 6:38 PM
Default Paola Santos
Name: Paola Santos
Team: Super Model

For one, I really want this! Im smart, focused, extremely determined and lets not forget my good looks! *laughs* Im gonna give this contest my all and my best, because I believe I have what it takes!

::Headshot//No Makeup::

::Bodyshot//Ad for Candies::
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 7:16 PM
Thanks everybody! I worked very hard. Michele_D, Charlene is so gorgeous, I like her red hair! Paola is a cool name, I adore her look, so Miami Beach, xxcali_canelaxx!
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 7:38 PM
hi when do apps close? im on 12 hour shifts this weekend so wouldnt be able to submit anything til monday

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
#33 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:04 AM
Completed my app with the headshot

Thank you HEART!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rainbowshoes
hi when do apps close? im on 12 hour shifts this weekend so wouldnt be able to submit anything til monday

I found this on her front page.

Application Requirements: Estimated end for apps 6/10/08 Midnight EST
Estimated end for apps 6/10/08 Midnight EST

Thank you HEART_shaped, so is Jo! I think their all lovely sims in this contest!

I'm Michele D......
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 3:29 AM
Welcome Michele and Jackie!

Michele - Charlene is gorgeous love the dimple in her chin

Jackie - Paola is gorgeous and I love her name now, that is supermodel name if there ever was one.

Great entries for both of you!!

rainbow - was planning on apps ending on the 10th but, it will no doubt be extended because we need quite a few more contestants before it can move onto round 1 so, will be looking forward to your entry .

Had internet issues today so could not get online earlier. Thank you Michele for answering rainbow's question it was greatly appreciated .

Update: I would like to welcome Zombie Jill and cchagdes as two of our judges for the contest...welcome!!
#36 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:22 PM
i swear ill have my app finished by tonight
Original Poster
#37 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:38 PM
no problem Ashley....you got plenty of time .

Waves and motions ppl in to enter applications...winks
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 3:32 PM
Put me in for an app!!!
I will try to have one up by tonight.
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 4:41 PM
Yay Will! Will be looking forward to seeing your app Will .
Instructor
#40 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 6:03 PM
^^ Whoo-hoo! More apps are coming in, yay.
^_~ This'll be a healthy competition, I can tell.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Test Subject
#41 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 6:37 PM
I'm agree!
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 7:39 PM
Default Ezrah Akram
Name: Ezrah Akram
Team (Supermodel or Celebrity): Supermodel, darling
Being Indian is such a barrier to becoming a model because designers typically only want Caucasian models but I work hard and I never give up. This is my dream and I am determined to make it. And, because I'm fabulous, of course.

Application Requirements:
Headshot without make-up

Body shot ad
#43 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 7:43 PM
Try uploading them here- http://tinypic.com/index.php
You can pick the size for message boards and it will give you the image code you need for your pics to show up here.
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 7:53 PM
Ok thanks, I'm going to try it now.
Original Poster
#45 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 9:10 PM
Welcome breezy and yay!!!! We now have 6 contestants and Will will make 7...need 3 more...waves to the lurkers and whispers come on we don't bite enter .

breezy - Ezrah is beautiful and what a fantastic name I love it, great app!

psst breezy, you may want to delete one of your post below so, you do not get a warning from the mods for double posting .
Alchemist
#46 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 12:17 AM
Come on people, enter! Didi is one of the best hosts over there.
I'm looking forward to seeing more apps.

Great entries so far.
Original Poster
#47 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 12:31 AM
Awwwwwww thank you Essa, we have had some fun contests together....hugs the dear girl. You are so sweet and I love having you in my contests either as a contestant or a judge.

Michele - I like the new ad for the body shot...you did change it right or am I getting old and senile...lol? Either way I like it very much.

Going to head to bed early, been up all night trying to get pics done for a contest I am in and my game kept crashing until I found the cc that was causing it....will check in later and see how everyone is doing and how the apps are going.

You heard Essa...enter ppl !!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DiDi
Michele - I like the new ad for the body shot...you did change it right or am I getting old and senile...lol? Either way I like it very much.

WOW! Hawk eye hehehe! No I didn't change anything, I just added some clarity. Thanks! I'm the one getting senile not you Off to work!

I'm Michele D......
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 5:30 AM
aww i want to enter so badly. my laptop has died and it took my photoshop and all my sims with it. If i can somehow get my cs3 back i'll enter.
Original Poster
#50 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 6:19 AM
kishashante - would love to have you part of all this, I hope that you can get your cs3 back and look forward to hopefully seeing your entry, there is still plenty of time was going to end the apps on the 10th but, it seems that I may have to extend it for another day.

Page 2 of 19