Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 12:32 AM
Default Malindi Manipay
Name: Malindi Manipay

#28 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:55 AM
oohhh lovely ways to hide the faces!
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:18 AM
I'd like to be a judge if you are still looking for some DiDi? :-)
Field Researcher
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:37 AM
[goofy]
Elise, that's my name!

:P
[/goofy]
Scholar
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:52 AM
Just sent my app in
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:43 AM
I.nfectious - Thanks would love to have you as a judge...welcome!!

Welcome to our new applicant....Yay, we have 5 applicants excellent and all so very well concealed .

Just to let you know you do not need to let me know you sent in your app if you do not see your applicant posted within one day then just pm me and ask.
Original Poster
#33 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:17 AM
Default Daniel Erikson - Application
Name: Daniel Erikson

Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:28 AM
Default Angie Brown - Application
Name: Angie Brown

Yay!!! 5 Contestants so half-way there!!!
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:44 AM
oohhh man im itching to know who did all these fab apps
#36 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:47 AM
is there room for another judge? i havent judged before, but i kind of want to before entering any contests
Original Poster
#37 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 6:03 AM
RIPMYJEANZ - sure would love to have you judge...my only requirement is that the judges be comminted and here to judge when the round ends and be fair .

I am loving the creative way all the applicants are finding to conceal...excellent...now, I can't wait to see what happens in round 1....(goes to think of ways to add some twists and challenges to round 1...lol)...gosh I love to torment...lol.

Well, it is almost 2:30am here so going to head to bed, see you all in the morning .
Instructor
#38 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 6:23 PM
Wow, great entries~!
xD I think I can guess who some of these entries belong to...
^^ Can't wait for round 1 to start~!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
#39 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 9:55 PM
What a great idea for a contest!! This is so original and different!
#40 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:47 PM
Wowzers! I can't believe the quality of the applicants already. As soon as I saw this contest I thought it was a very clever concept, especially hiding which member submitted which model. I can't wait for the judging to begin!!!
Original Poster
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:54 PM
Hey everyone....we have all of our judges yay...one less thing to worry about and now we need more applicants!!!

I am looking forward to the up coming rounds, there is some great talent here and it is going to be interesting to see what they do with the rounds .

Thanks I.nfectious and bROOKe-lynn, I can't take credit for the whole concept each of these things have been done before as separate contests...I thought it would be great to combine them.
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 3:59 AM
come on people join!! it will be fun!!!!
i cant wait for the rounds to begin
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:17 AM
It looks like another great contest! Lots of fun! Lovely sims, from what I can see lol I'll be watching. I'm moving soon, found a place FINALLY!

Good luck DiDi!

I'm Michele D......
Original Poster
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:20 AM
Thanks Michele and wonderful about finding a place ! Be good you little brat and will catch up with you on things.

Heading to bed...come on...need 5 more applicants!!!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:56 AM
I can sense that some apps are by some people with stars or it could be an app from star.lily or ESSA and aslso anyone who has posted here
Original Poster
#46 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 1:52 PM
Good morning everyone!! Saw this over at the Reflexforum and just had to keep it...it is exactly how I feel like in the morning

Okay, now give me some applicants !!
#47 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:09 PM
haha thats cute
Alchemist
#48 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiDi
Hey there Essa ...thanks hun for fielding that question.

999Rozes - thanks!

You're welcome.
I really like the concept. I'm not sure I'll be part of it. I can't afford being in a third contest atm and I want to achieve some things in RL.
I guess I recognise 4 out 5 contestants. I have no clue about Wendy Kenn.

Great apps so far. I like the way models are hidding their face.
Original Poster
#49 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 12:35 AM
Essa - I understand totally and you will be missed, you know how much I love having you in my contests but, I do understand the need for getting things done in rl and for being already committed to other contests...so til next time .

This will probably be the last contest I host for a while, the responses to the contests here lately have been terrible and like other hosts...a lot of work goes into creating a contest and to have to close it due to lack of interest is discouraging.

Any hoo....lets get some applicants!!
#50 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 12:42 AM
I just wanted to say that this is a great contest! I would've loved to enter but i'm already participating in another contest at the moment. I really hope you get more applicants and if you do decide to host another I'll make sure to join!

Page 2 of 12