Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:20 AM
Default Application (Rabid)- Silas, Sasha, and Celia Ramsey
Father's Name:
Silas Ramsey

Fathers Age:

Short Biography:
After the death of his wife in childbirth, Silas was left to raise twin girls on his own. Although he still struggles with the occasional bout of grief, he is completely and utterly devoted to his daughters. He works as a section editor at San Francisco's foremost newspaper and enjoys reading, beach volleyball, and ultimately spending time with his favorite girls.

Offspring Name:
Sasha and Celia Ramsey

Offspring Age:

Short Biography:
Although Sasha and Celia never knew their mother, they find themselves fascinated by their father's fantastical tales of her. Whereas Sasha enjoys theater and aspires to a career on Broadway, Celia loves fashion design and hopes to see her clothing on the catwalk. Though somewhat opposite, Sasha and Celia find common ground through family dynamics and share a close bond.

Other Photos:

"We've been playing bathtub pirates since the girls were four and it hasn't gotten old since."
-Silas

"This is us when we took a day trip to the beach in Los Angeles. Dad got bitten by a crab when he was looking for seashells and we couldn't stop laughing!"
-Celia

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 2:47 AM
Father's Name: Caleb Orun
Father's Age: 36
Short Bio: Caleb has recently become a single parent due to the fact that Lei~Lani's mother was a drug addict and overdosed on heroin. He manages to get by everyday by repairing cars, painting or taking his daughter shopping.
Headshot

Offspring's Name: Lei~Lani
Offspring's Age: 17
Short Bio: Lei~Lani is a splitting image of her mother and its scary. but the good thing is she shows no signs of even being remotely like her mother. From time to time you can she her sad or hurting, but she has her father and her friends to help her through this. She was very close to her mother (when her mother wasn't doing drugs).
Headshot

Formal Shot

Informal Shot
Lei~Lani: My dad is such a wuss, lol.

P.S. Sorry photobucket messed up my pictures.
#28 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 4:12 AM
Default Application - Geoff Family
Fathers Name: Gregory Geoff
Fathers Age: 24
Short Biography: During a volunteer mentoring project in college, Greg was paired with Hayden. Before the day was over,
Hayden had stolen his heart. It took two years and loads of stress to finalize the adoption, but hearing Hayden call him dad is
totally worth it. Greg shuffles his time between his two passions in life - his family and his budding photography studio.
In his own words, "Life couldn't be better!"

Offspring Name: Hayden Geoff
Offspring Age: 9
Short Biography: Despite his rocky beginnings, Hayden is doing extremely well in school and makes friends instantly.
Hayden loves having his own room and filling it with all his book and toys. His favorite place to be is outside either finding
bugs for his collection, or going on weekend camping trips with his dad.
In his own words, "My daddy is really cool because he also my best friend."

-----------------------------

-- If I need to change the headshot and bodyshot to plain backgrounds, please le me know--
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 4:35 AM
Father's Name: Romeo Leska
Father's age: 43
Location Franklin, Tennessee
Romeo became a father of twins early in life. His girlfriend (now wife) getting pregnant just before college graduation. He was forced into some tough decisions early on in life. But with those decisions he starts a wonderful, and loving family. He has 6 children now, but Allie was his first and his favorite.
headshot

Offspring's Name: Allie Leska
Age20
Location Nashville, Tennessee
Allie was the oldest of 6 kids, only a few moments earlier then her twin Jupiter. Though she was entirely loved by her mother she's always been daddy's little girl. But when she came-out to her parents at 16 life got alot different. Her mother nearly completely removed herself from her life, but her dad became even more supportive of her and her choices. Allie is now a Sophomore in college, engaged to Demi Davies.
Headshot (I can make one with a plain background if needed)

Father/Daughter Formal

Father/Daughter Casual

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:40 AM
thatsfancy plain backgrounds aren't necessary, your shots are fine.

Great applications everyone - thanks for joining!
#31 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:47 AM
I'd like to volunteer to judge this contest if that's ok! ^^ It looks really cool.
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:53 AM
Added you to the judges list.
#33 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 7:45 PM
FYI: On the Application links on the front page, numbers 3, 4, and 5 all link to the same entry.
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:27 PM
Thanks for letting me now, I'll change that right now.

Sorted.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 11:07 PM
Charlie, Lizzy, and Hannah Green - Application
Aw, geez, I didn't see your app before I got my family together, Rabid, and I have twin girls too. I'm really sorry about that, and I hope you don't mind.

Father's Name: Charlie Green

"I'm a college professor and single dad raising my twin daughters, Lizzy and Hannah. The girls and I have been on our own since my wife left our family seven years ago, and the three of us are very close. Lizzy and Hannah can talk to me about anything, including their mom and other tough issues, but I'm worried that that'll change as they get older. What's most important to me is their happiness and health, but I would love to keep our relationships strong as they become teenagers and young adults."

Offspring's Name: Elizabeth Green

"I'm Lizzy. I'm pretty shy, unlike my sister, but I can be silly with people I know well. I like to read and draw pictures."

Offspring's Name: Hannah Green

"Hi, I'm Hannah! My favorite foods are pizza, um, and hot dogs, and cupcakes. I love playing outside and joking around with my dad and my sister."

Formal Portrait

Hannah: "That dress was so uncomfortable! But I like this picture. We had it taken this past summer, and we all look really happy."

Informal Portrait

Charlie: "There we are in our PJ's Saturday morning. I'm making pancakes, our favorite breakfast food, and the girls are fooling around. They couldn't stop laughing long enough to pose for the picture!"

Mad Poster
#36 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 11:08 PM
I don't mind at all :D! I don't have the market cornered on twin girls . The girls are so cute and Charlie is adorable! Everyone's apps are looking great, too- I can't wait for the contest to start (and for me to actually get mine done :P).

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:26 AM
Ok, this is my first contest so here it goes...

Father

Name - Rhys Clark
Age - 26
Location - New York
Bio - A few days before Rhys graduated from high school he got the schocking news that his girlfriend, Danielle, was pregnant. They thought about putting her up for adoption, but once Ava was born they realized they could never do that. Five years later their son, Noel, was born. A few months after that, Danielle left. She said this wasn't the life she wanted, always being tied down to the kids and never having any fun. Rhys was devastated. How could she just leave like that? Now a couple of years have gone by and life is becoming normal again. He loves his kids very much and works hard to give them everything they deserve.

Offspring

Name - Ava Clark
Age - 7
Location - New York
Bio - Ava is a little goofball and loves making people laugh. She gets along great with her little brother and they stick very close to each other. One of her favorite things to do is play soccer with her dad. He's a great teacher and they always end up laying on the ground laughing.

Offspring

Name - Noel Clark
Age - 2
Location - New York
Bio - Noel adores his dad and big sister. He loves playing with them and has a lot of fun when they try and teach him new things. His favorite place to go is the park. He could spend all day in the sandbox!

Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:37 AM
Neat applications you too, they're so cute!
#39 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 1:09 PM
Default Poetry's Application
Fathers Name: Damian Rochester
Fathers Age: 36
Short Biography: Damian is an ex-rockstar wannabe, uncoventional dad and single parent. After he attempted to launch his singing career for four months at the tender age of twenty, Damian was forced to quit, after he realised he just wasn't any good. Damian was fresh college dropout when he wed his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately, that didn't last much longer than his singing career, and he was left with their baby while she jetted off to Italy with her mysterious other. His daughter, Sean(a), always knew he secretly wished she had been born a boy, but that's her story..

Offspring Name: Seana "Sean" Rochester
Offspring Age: 15
Short Biography: Sean(a) is almost as unconventional as her dad. Deep down she always knew that he wished she had been a boy, so always eager to please her beloved father, that's what she became. It was quite a shock for Damian when she wandered downstairs one day, dressed to impress as a guy with all her hair cut off. But he got over it, and Sean(a) feels she really is a boy on the inside. She also believes their "male bonding" has taught her so much more about her father than she would have known if she were a girl.
Sean(a): "I'm a gender-bending, male-identifying queer, so, basically, if you use female pronouns when speaking about me, I'll hiss at you."
#40 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 1:21 PM
right, i'm definitely joining, either today, or tomorrow. but I AM joining
Instructor
#41 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 1:50 PM
I am curious, when does the application round end? I would like to join but won't be able to do anything until Friday afternoon as I am working long hours this week - I get off work at 6am on Friday morning then will sleep till 2ish or so...will there be enough time? I have a family picked out but no photos taken yet.
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:34 PM
I'm looking to end it late Friday GMT, but I can keep it open a little longer if you need it.
#43 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 3:07 PM
If the application round is kept open longer, could we possibly get the information for Round 1 when we were suppose to? I work all week, so I was really looking forward to having the whole weekend to do it. If not, I understand too.
Instructor
#44 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 5:05 PM
I should be able to get the entry in Friday night...I am central time here. I don't work Friday night so it shouldn't be a problem.
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 5:45 PM
Seeing as there won't be judging for the application round, getting the Round I info up sooner won't be a problem.

Poetry could you include the formal shot of Damien and Sean(a), please?
Mad Poster
#46 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:06 PM
Alright, finished my application. If any changes need to be made, let me know. I'm so excited to start round one :D!

Field Researcher
#47 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 1:23 AM
Default Application-Owen Rosdale + kids, IceAngel12891
Hey, Hope I'm not too late! I didn't see a post closing this round, so I'm going to go ahead and post my app. I hope the pictures are ok, my other computer has sucky graphics...I wish I could play it on this laptop, but its a mac and my desktop is a PC.

Fathers Name: Owen Rosdale
Fathers Age: 30
Short Biography: Hi! I'm Owen! I am 30 years old and am married to my lovely wife, Sophia. We are both musicians and our musical talents have been passed on to our two daughters, Julia and Stella. Sophia and I have been married for eight wonderful years and have what we feel is the perfect daughter. We love traveling and performing our music at various venues. I have loads of fun playing with my daughters!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y2...el12891/mom.jpg (Click to see Sophia)

Offspring Name: Julia Rosdale
Offspring Age: 7
Short Biography: Hi! I am Julia! My favorite thing to do is play my violin, I started playing when I was 4 and have barely put it down since! I also like to play with my little sister and my daddy and mommy too. Sometimes, we even get to do concerts together!

Offspring Name: Stella Rosdale
Offspring Age: 3
Short Biography: Stella isn't much of a talker, she expresses herself through her musical instrument toys. She is a very active toddler and loves to play with her older sister and her parents. She is very much a daddy's girl!

Us, drawing at the art table:

Our formal picture, outside of our home:
#48 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 11:45 AM
Fathers Name: Samuel Riches
Fathers Age: 24
Short Biography: Samuel is a handsome young "player" who attracts the ladies easily and who has no idea how Juliet came to him. Juliet was left outside his apartment door one morning and they have been together ever since. Juliet looks so much like him that he can't even think of which lady she popped out of, but he either way, he loves Juliet very much.

Daughters Name: Juliet Riches
Daughters Age: 3
Short Biography: Juliet could win the smartest toddler award if she wanted too. She has taught herself herself how to walk, talk, and even how to use the potty! Juliet has the greatest little personality; she's always bubbly and loves her dad more then anything in the world. Juliet is occupied all day alone in the house with tons of toys, while Samuel goes to "work". But will this streak of happiness continue when she realizes her mom is never coming back?

Formal Shot (I know, it could be better :P)

Unformal Shot

Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 3:54 PM
Hi, great app's everbody.
Is round one still being posted today?

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#50 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
Hi, great app's everbody.
Is round one still being posted today?

I hope so. I'm getting anxious!! haha.

Page 2 of 12