Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:33 PM
Name) Charlotte Verisandor (It's pernounced Ver-i-san-door )
Age) You would probably guess I was 40'somethin, but I'm actually 62 years old!
Location) Nova-Scotia, Canada
Occupation) I'm a full-time writer and on Saturdays I'm my grandson's babysitter.
Why did you want to enter Ms. Senior Beauty Pageant?) I wanted to enter the Ms. Senior Beauty Pagaent because if I win then the books I write, which are mostly about beauty and beauty products, will sell more because I'll be famous for winning the pagaent!

Face:

Body:

Free (She is with her only grandson, Evan):
Advertisement
#52 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 9:13 PM
The entries are gorgeous can't wait to see what you all do in the up-coming rounds...I will be watching :mag:
#53 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 9:23 PM
Ill judge Michele!
Test Subject
#54 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 9:33 PM
Oh yeah, I don't drop out contests that are hosted well I might change my model, too. Need to get some downloads So don't worry Michele
#55 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 10:07 PM
oh good, i have till sunday. ill be working on my app today

all the entries look amazing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 10:07 PM
Hehe, DiDi is getting her mag ready!

Welcome Spicycookies, she's lovely!

TLAW, check your PMs.

Dreea, I know what you mean! And I do the samething! I knew you would come back! We have been in many contests together!

Updating the list now.

No rush Ashley, you have plenty of time.

EDIT: Please put your girls name and round number in the subject box. It's ok for now. But when judging starts, it makes it easier for the judges! Thanks

I'm Michele D......
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 10:25 PM
Will all the rounds encompass a weekend? Weekdays= no gaming time for me.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryPanda
Will all the rounds encompass a weekend? Weekdays= no gaming time for me.

I always try to end the rounds around the weekend. I know people work and go to school. So usually I post the rounds in the middle or end of the week, so everyone has plenty of time to work on their pictures. I also give 4 days for the pictures to be in. I hope this helps

I'm Michele D......
Instructor
#59 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
I always try to end the rounds around the weekend. I know people work and go to school. So usually I post the rounds in the middle or end of the week, so everyone has plenty of time to work on their pictures. I also give 4 days for the pictures to be in. I hope this helps

Thats good, for me weekends means no game time, glad it works for everyone :clap:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 12:55 AM
The contest Begins 8.31.08 Ends 9.30.08. I was not here on the 8.31.08. I was here on 9-02. My contests usually go pretty fast. I will try my very best to accommodate everyone in here.

I'm Michele D......
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 2:23 AM
Changed the grandma, her name and posted all the pics required :D
Instructor
#62 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 2:28 AM
I hope everyone joins. Contests are more fun when more people join.
#63 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 2:58 AM
Is it too late for a last minute entry? No worries if so
Forum Resident
#64 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thaissa
Is it too late for a last minute entry? No worries if so

I second this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 3:22 AM
No it's not too late. Applications are open until Sunday. Looking forward to seeing your lovely sim ladies

I'm Michele D......
#66 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 8:55 AM
Default Application, Ainsley O'Connor
Full Name: Ainsley O'Connor
Why did you want to enter Ms. Senior Beauty Pageant?
I didn't want to enter the pageant at first. It seemed silly, for someone at my age to parade around and wave a big "Look at ME!" flag. But my son, Michael said something that changed my mind.

"You should do it, Mom. You'll meet lots of other people, you'll get out of the house and I bet you'll like it!"

I took this to translate as, "Why don't you do something fun, instead of coming over here and cleaning everything I've already cleaned?" So. Here I am.

~*~

Michael says this is my best picture:

We're on vacation at the beach, and I am trying to work on my tan:

And me doing one of my favorite activities!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 10:25 AM
She's really pretty Thaissa! So is your new girl Dreea!

Ok, I just finished work and am going to try and sleep. I'll check in as soon as I wake up! I better start getting Round 1 together! I have a few ideas :D

EDIT: Dreea I changed your girls name to the new name you have now (Elena Brown). Just change it in the subject box so the judges don't get confused. You still have the old name there. Thanks!

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 2:50 PM
I've updated my application, I finaly found some decent wrinkles, And Anellie finaly looks closer to her age. :3

I'm going away this weekend but i'm home by sunday night, So don start any rounds untill then xD!
Test Subject
#69 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 4:37 PM
Oh, thanks Michele for pointing that out. I forgot I guess, it was like 4 am when I posted the entry. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 6:51 PM
Have a fun weekend Neeri. Round 1 will probably be posted late Sunday night after I close the application round. I'm up late like Dreea :D

I'm Michele D......
#71 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 7:24 PM
Default Hazel McBrian
Full Name:
Hazel Jude McBrian
Retired bar lady, now full time adoptive mum
Why did you want to enter Ms. Senior Beauty Pageant?
Being a Bar lady i didn't achieve much in my life, i never excelled in school, married or had kids, adopting my little princess, Imogen, was one of the biggest and the best decisions in my life. Now i want Imogen to be proud of me and be able to say "Thats my mum, you know"

Head shot on plain background:

Full body shot in swimwear:

Free shot:

I am loving this contest so far all of you guys are fantastic. Let me know if there is anything wrong with my entry.
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 7:46 PM
Michele are apps being jugde?... proberly not cos theres four round but i'm just wondering...
thankss :D

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Forum Resident
#73 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 8:06 PM
Default Application: Jenine Jacquet
Name: Jenine Jacquet
Occupation: Professional Party Guest (Hey just because I am old doesn't mean I can't have fun )
Reason for joining: My two lovely daughters persuaded me to show off my beauty and art.

Head Shot

Swimwear

Free Shot

My new found activity to do with my girls.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:47 PM
Oh wonderful! More beautiful sims! Welcome to the contest

Charley, applications will not be judged. Everyone will move to round 1. This way it gives everyone another chance. But round 1 will be judged. Unless we have too many drop outs!

All your pictures are fine and they all look lovely!

Let me update the list now.

I'm Michele D......
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:50 PM
ok thanks

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'

Page 3 of 20