Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th May 2011 at 5:15 AM
Gwen Wonzy is currently 93 sim days old. I have a feeling she's going to go soon though because two sim days ago, Holden, her husband, went. I aboslutely love my Wonzy family. No matter what other sims I try to play, I always go back to the Wonzy's. They were the first sim family iIve played in the game. Gwen lived a good life though. Never had to work a day while Holden wrote books and worked in the food career. They purchased a nice house and raised three children, Melinda, Jack, and Jayden. Now they're all adults. Sadly, I don't think Gwen is going to meet her newest grandchild on the way.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th May 2011 at 1:59 AM
I had a vegetarian sim who was also athletic. She lived to 132 o.O that was my longest lol

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th May 2011 at 11:09 PM
i saw someone dissagreed with me, ok fine, she's only like 205, i checked day before yesterday, and i do remember altering the lifespan, i just dont remember what to. but she's 205 now, and thats after i messed up saving, and she was older before...

or was that i referred to her as a "broad"? cause i made her with the express intent to dislike her, but keep her alive to annoy the crap out of me. she's my "whipping boy"...

so, are we disagreeing with what my computer told me her age was? or what i refer to my "whipping boy" old broad sim as...

i'm pretty durn nice to my whipping sims, she got to go to france i'll have ya'll know.
Instructor
#29 Old 28th May 2011 at 7:36 AM
In all honesty, i cannot remember... i pretty much abandon most sims once they reach the elder stage lol... maybe generations will provide something for elders that means I will be more likely to carry on with them
Forum Resident
#30 Old 29th May 2011 at 12:40 AM Last edited by brillo_pad : 29th May 2011 at 1:23 AM.
Has anybody ever aged up a vampire? The number of days old the game says the vamp is when they become an adult from a YA is how many days a normal sim would show. What's the point of that? He was over 2000 days old, oh.. but now he's 200 again, younger than his 1800 day old vamp child...?

Ambrosia also annoys me, because it's extending life by removing a day.. surely it should be adding a day..? (So a lifespan of 90 would become a lifespan of 91, rather than being 45 days old and becoming 44). Surely it wouldn't be too much extra effort to have an extra day tally in game to see how many days should be added on to the end of the sims life.. Really, it probably already has that because of the advantages of veggie and fit lifestyles.

I don't understand why ghosts need to age (yes, I realise there's a mod for that, but I'm talking vanilla here..) Perhaps their age should be split from days alive to days dead, so that they are then technically still older than living sims (which they should be, unless they're kids )

Go suck an elf...
Scholar
#31 Old 29th May 2011 at 5:09 AM
the couple i have right are are both194...and i have already gotten the "better visit" them before they die message
Field Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 2:16 AM
My oldest is still living at 97, and just fulfilled her lifetime wish of being top of the Medical Career. Now she's retired
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 1:05 AM
I don't remember how old she was exactly, but Anne Song, one of the default homeless Sims in Sunset Valley outlived several generations of my legacy family. She must've been bugged or something, cause the bastard just wouldn't cark it. It wouldn't have been a big deal, if I hadn't been playing the legacy with the homebrew rule that all heirs must reach the top of the business career - and Anne was in the business career as well. I got pretty sick of having to befriend her each generation, so I tried to fire her, but she would just join the career again the next day. Somewhere around generation 5 or 6 I had finally had it, so I asked her to move in, killed her and deleted her tombstone.
Scholar
#34 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 1:19 AM
I don't kill my Sims, it's just that when the kids move out I start playing with them, and then their kids, and so on...so I really never know how long my elders last.:P
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 6:45 AM
My Amiyah Ceja who i love with all my heart is a 213 day old vampire (i play short life span) and everyone is so mean to her but she pushes through! their chests and rips their hearts out ty extreme violence :')
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 3:13 AM
My profile picture, Aurora Meadows, is my oldest sim to date. She's still alive and flying three generations deep in my main legacy game. She's basically a live-in gardener for the legacy family, but I'm tempted to make her the reigning heiress by the end. In the meantime, I'll probably have her cross over into Dragon Valley with her own spinoff story and return a mother of dragons.
Page 2 of 2