Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 5:10 PM
Aegagropilon- it's a Enayla skin tone, Pixie Royal :P
Hair is a Coolsims edit by Anto I swipped off of GoS

And here's another one of my ladies, this time Claudia Wolf from Silent hill 3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 6:32 PM

This is Katelyn.

Miya, one of Katelyn's daughters. I love her eyes <3

And Kaiya, Miya's twin sister. She looks more like their father (brown eyes, darker skintone, black hair), but with a little of Katelyn's face.
Instructor
#53 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:59 PM
Kayla Larson, pushing forty, has finally managed to get her life under control and her marriage problems sorted out. Peace at last! Here she is looking pretty happy...
Field Researcher
#54 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 4:51 AM Last edited by Peace : 29th Sep 2012 at 12:26 PM.
Karmin Perry

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#55 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 3:40 PM

Theodora Ottomas lectures Ashley Pitts-Upsnott (who's already gone outside), who came over to steal her newspaper, kick her trash can, hog her karaoke machine, and finally follow her into the bathroom while she's showering and FLUSHING THE CHEAP TOILET! That is just the last straw!
Especially since he did the same thing yesterday.

Rosemary Thyme knows how much her fiance loves his violin, so she's trying to learn how to play. It's hard!

So is grilling, but at least here in Chestnut Park she can experiment with cooking without her big sister at her elbow telling her what she's doing wrong. These falafel should be edible, more or less.

The sorority comes over for grief counseling after the death by fire of one of their number, Ivy Copur. Rosemary saw one of her big sisters burn to death, so she knows how they feel.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#56 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 6:01 PM
[IMG]snapshot_1cf1ed3c_7d09c04e[/IMG]
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 12:49 AM

Cornelia, the newest member of the Gieke family. She has a big mouth.

The first good picture I managed to get of Heidi Beaker's extreme features. You can barely tell she is Loki's daughter. Malcolm V and her should make interesting kids. Yes, she shares a bed with her brother Arwin. Which probably isn't a good thing.

After having changing her clothing style and hair, Vermillion Curious consults the computer for a job. Nothing gets you over a moron ex-boyfriend faster than cleaning test tubes all day, no siree.

Circe Beaker as an elder.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 1:54 AM

This is Carla Rottenford, and she might look sweet, but she's a tough attorney and you shouldn't mess with her! But I still think she is really pretty
Mad Poster
#59 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 4:48 AM

Asleigh Pitts-Upsnott's family must have a lot of clout with the Sim State Freshman Clothing Program, because that's a pretty good suit on her, as a matter of fact.

Her once-and-future girlfriend, Kestrel Hawkins, as if to make up for it, had a Total Fashion Emergency - not only was she put into an impossible tight dress, but the hairstyle she had done specially vanished and was replaced by a close-clipped, straight style that didn't suit at all. So now she's got her hair back, and a comfy t-shirt and jeans, and is all ready for me to move her into her final destination, Alma Mater House.

All Mary Munny's fashion emergencies are behind her, and she can jam the night away in her home studio without asking anyone's leave.

"Dovie, what're you doing jumping on your ma and pa's bed?"
"It's all right, Granny - I made it first!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 9:12 PM

My legacy founder, Hestia Kiley
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 7:51 PM
My Legacy founder, Rory

Field Researcher
#62 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 4:09 AM
Kei

Eres

Aasia

Ziona

Isobel

Instructor
#63 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 5:53 PM
Leah plays with her daughter Emily

Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 10:29 PM
Stella

Pookie
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 3:46 AM
I posted this over at GoS already, but may as well post it again.

Snipe as a YA.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#66 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 10:31 PM
Phobe Jones

Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there
~The Real World, Owl City
Instructor
#67 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 11:03 PM
This isn't a Sim of my own creation; she's a townie named Rebecca. She wanted to become the general of the military, an admirable profession. And thus, I made it so.

Stepping out a helicopter Like a Boss

Tamara De La Warr (de-la-war)

A previously downtownie Sim. She's both feisty and filthy-stinkin' rich. She has a soft spot for puppies and art, though.

Then, there's Lee Cook:

She's one of the few female Sims I made that I genuinely like and decided to keep. Though, she can't stand Tamara's overbearing cattiness.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 3:12 PM
Following up this.

Heidi Beaker.

Alarice Curious.

Sienna Larson.

Simblr.
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:26 PM
Here is a new sim I just created, Nikki Brooke.

I decided to make a new custom neighbourhood for a change, my old one was getting pretty crowded, so she is the first sim in this one!
Test Subject
#70 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 11:54 AM
Here is another sim I created: Sienna Archer:

Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 10:29 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is Raychael. :3 Happily married mother of three, probably one of my favorite sims created to date. <3
Field Researcher
#72 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 4:05 PM
Raeleigh is finally an adult!!

teen child toddler

Scholar
#73 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 3:40 AM
Shy siren Grimhild Beaker belts it out to an empty club.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#74 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 5:18 AM
That top is perfect for her!

Jovita Casa examines the selection of computer games at her Papi's electronics store.

Although the business reporter appears to be sold on the idea of a makeover, she doesn't actually get one. I'm still getting the hang of this.

Bad News Beverly doesn't understand why Tosha wants to go around retaining water, but hey, babies are sweet. Especially when someone else does all the work.

Theodora Ottomas has hit the jackpot at her new apartment - four units, three of them occupied by hot single men! She makes hamburgers for them in the clubhouse, working out the logistics in her head.

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 4:56 PM Last edited by RuthStar : 27th Nov 2012 at 6:18 PM.

Naomi was the first resident of my new hood, Cameron'sVille, I hadn't played Sims, in about 5 months so she was my first CAS sim I've made in a while, Shes now Married with a baby on the way.. Shes in her 2nd home now, the first one wasn't big enough (was only two bedrooms), I plan on her having 3 or 4 kids to populate the hood so needed an extra bedroom or two. =)

These were Young Adults on this photo, but they've since Graduated with Honors and now live next door to each other in Cameron'sVille, I wanted my own version of the Caliente Sisters, and I think Jennifer and Emily worked out well, I tried to make them look alike but not too identical, They each have different personalities, Emily is the more grounded one, who loves Animals and Jennifer was the sim who had no qualms about streaking in the college dorms lol.. =)
(Jens on the left and Emily's on the right)
Page 3 of 31