Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:11 PM
Default Still no dragon dragonfly!!
My herbalist is about to die of old age waiting for this stupid dragon dragonfly to show up. I've tried the waterfall in the big forest and the waterfall in the secret area, hanging around for days fishing. The regular dragonflies spawn there twice a day, but as I said, my sim will die before he sees the rare one! Is it supposed to be so rare? Is there something wrong with my game? This is the last insect I need to complete the collection. Help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:15 PM
Must just be bad luck. The first time I took a Sim camping the dragon dragonfly spawned by the large waterfall every time my Sim was there.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Warren Zevon
The trick, I've found, is to camp the waterfall in the forest area. They spawn during the afternoon hours, so it's best to spend all day conversing with people that are fishing by the waterfall and hoping you get a spawn. Set up your tent next to the waterfall and sleep during the night hours to pass time.

Yeah, that's what I've done. At what point do I stop thinking it's just bad luck and start thinking my game is bugged (no pun intended)?
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 1:39 PM
If you don't mind cheating, Coolspear1 has downloadable bugs here at MTS, I have them and they are great, I don't collect them I just like how they look in my game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2022 at 5:14 AM
I was confused by the instructions. I needed to look at the waterfall in the forest area, not Hermit's Retreat. Facing the waterfall, there are dragonflies to the right. To the left, in front of the cliffs, there are dragon dragonflies.