Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 10:29 PM
Default I keep getting notifcations about Social Groups... but I don't have the expansion packs that support social groups?
I'm playing Sims 4 with neighborhood stories. I have the expansions packs Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Seasons, and Tiny living.

I keep getting notifications that my Sims are part of a social group in the upper corner.

But I can't find any way to do anything with social groups. And from what I've found online, the expansions packs that add social groups is Werewolves, Discover University, and Get Together (none of which are packs I have). So I'm confused as why I'm getting these notifications. Am I supposed to be getting these notifications? Is there a way of interacting with social groups that I'm not aware of? Or is it just something to entice you to purchase more packs?

Honestly don't know if this is a feature I'm misunderstanding or a bug.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 6:22 PM
Wow. That's a new one on me. I've never ran into that kind of problem before.
Any takers?

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 6:57 PM
Looking around again online, it seems like to open clubs there should be an icon of three purple people in the right corner next to the sim's needs? And I don't have that icon.

Initially, I really thought this might be a feature I wasn't understanding, but I guess this is a bug?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2022 at 7:45 PM
Figured it out! It's a mod I have installed!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 6:03 PM
Nine times out of ten it usually is a mod if you have unusual stuff happening.

Umm ... unless it's a bug.

Umm... unless a recent update busted something.

Umm... unless it's The Sims 4

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury